Remove NU Finish from black trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Thanks for all the posts guys
Armour All helped for only a few days then the haze was back. The pencil eraser trick worked. I only had a white Staedtler type eraser on hand and it worked fine.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by HYUNDAIFAN0001
Originally Posted by Chris B.
I bowed out of the NuFinish arguments. I stepped off here for almost a year and the 1st day I come back I see topics bashing NF by the same people who were ranting about it years ago. You guys need to get a life and move on. NuFinish is a great product with great durability(proven on many forums by many people) for most people. I have spent the last year testing new products that show great promise. I'll post some test results as soon as I get the time. Seriously guys, stop with the B.S. arguments because it ruins the forum....I was guilty of it too but I realized this and stopped. Be productive and stop slamming people and products that you dont like. Post your results, let others make their own decisions and move on.....

[Linked Image]

Like SatinSilver...enjoy your shared information and pix!

You should practice the same restraint since you never provide specifics to back your statements when asked.

Originally Posted by 007
Originally Posted by HYUNDAIFAN0001
Originally Posted by Chris B.
I bowed out of the NuFinish arguments. I stepped off here for almost a year and the 1st day I come back I see topics bashing NF by the same people who were ranting about it years ago. You guys need to get a life and move on. NuFinish is a great product with great durability(proven on many forums by many people) for most people. I have spent the last year testing new products that show great promise. I'll post some test results as soon as I get the time. Seriously guys, stop with the B.S. arguments because it ruins the forum....I was guilty of it too but I realized this and stopped. Be productive and stop slamming people and products that you dont like. Post your results, let others make their own decisions and move on.....

[Linked Image]

Like SatinSilver...enjoy your shared information and pix!

You should practice the same restraint since you never provide specifics to back your statements when asked.

What?

That post gave a thumbs up to Chris...

Unreal obsession and paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back