Show me your lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my son to the The Pig and the Whistle for lunch. We shared the fish&chips and a Cornish pasty.

[Linked Image]

Had seafood platter: shrimp, oysters, scallops, stuffed crab, fish, crawfish tails …
did not touch the fries … but they kept the good stuff warm

The before picture is fine its the afterward we choose to pass on lol. I myself have a large fruit cup, waffle fries NO salt,unsweetened iced tea and a chicken bbq sandwich no cheese or bacon/pork at Chick-fil-A.

Originally Posted by vavavroom
I took my son to the The Pig and the Whistle for lunch. We shared the fish&chips and a Cornish pasty.

[Linked Image]

Wait, the one in Wimbledon, London? I've been there. It's amazing.

Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch

Wait, the one in Wimbledon, London? I've been there. It's amazing.

That's the one in San Francisco.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Wicked Thai chicken and rice soup, salami sandwich with green dragon sauce and havarti cheese with dill.

[Linked Image]

An interesting combination.

BBQ pork ribs with coleslaw and collard greens. The two fresh corn muffins are not shown because I had already eaten them by the time the ribs were served.

[Linked Image]

I love good brisket. I'm currently hooked on BBQ and eat it way too often. I'll probably have to hit the gym more often if I keep pigging out.

My lunch is usually a bag of raw vegetables the size of two fists put together consisting of carrots, grapes sized tomatoes, celery and a mix of red, yellow, orange and green bell peppers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back