First timer here need some info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to be here first off. I was at my pas barn the other day and came across an old barrel. It's a 55 gal drum. Says sentry on it and had a toy soldier looks like on it. Just wondering what it was used for, year, etc. It was my great grandpa's and I'm going to try to get it out of the barn clean it up and put it in my man room! Love old old and gas stuff even more so when it comes from my family. I'll attach a picture of a similar one I found online with no info. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20190720-230907_Chrome.jpg

Might be, and the mods will move it if necessary.

Cool find OP! Don't know much (anything) about it, but it would certainly make cool decorum!

Originally Posted by kschachn
I'm pretty sure this is in entirely the wrong forum.

Which forum would you recommend? General or Off Topic?
I recommend him to post this pic, but honestly I'm not even sure exactly which forum is best.

I can say it would be worth a lot more if it was a sign sad to say. But nice addition to any man cave, looks nice especially if you are european.

Originally Posted by Oil_Whisperer
I'm assuming that this is an oil drum, but I can't find any info on it either.

Up above the "S" in the lighter white shaded portion that must have been covered for a very long time, it appears to read " 20 US GA ", Looks like its a 20 gallon barrel, I thought at first it was a 30 gallon.

Originally Posted by kschachn
I'm pretty sure this is in entirely the wrong forum.

How long ago did you report it so they know to move it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back