New Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PlzRepond
Nah there are lots of recent vids out there showing that tw seal and shine holds up even after being subjected to strong cleaners, iron removers, acidic solutions, etc. even did a head to head with meguiars new product and it outperformed everything. This product gets my full endorsement. There's no question in my mind why it's sold out after watching these vids. Turtle wax r&d has done it again. Bravo tw team ðŸ‘ðŸ»! I'm never gonna use anything but turtle wax and nu finish as long as they are available.

LOL - shirley you can't be serious.

Originally Posted by HYUNDAIFAN0001
Nah there are lots of recent vids out there showing that tw seal and shine holds up even after being subjected to strong cleaners, iron removers, acidic solutions, etc. even did a head to head with meguiars new product and it outperformed everything. This product gets my full endorsement. There's no question in my mind why it's sold out after watching these vids. Turtle wax r&d has done it again. Bravo tw team ðŸ‘ðŸ»! I'm never gonna use anything but turtle wax and nu finish as long as they are available.

Extremely serious my man. Both products have my endorsement for life and I'll continue to recommend them to everyone wanting to detail their own cars with amazing results that are unsurpassed 🙂

Extremely serious my man. Both products have my endorsement for life and I'll continue to recommend them to everyone wanting to detail their own cars with amazing results that are unsurpassed 🙂

Enjoy...let us know when you sign your first endorsement deal.

And yet another Kool-Aid drinking Nufinish fan...where do these people come from? I'm starting to think they're the same people from before, just with new screen names...

Last edited:
I have both and they're amazingly good the TW Ice seems better and they have a version specific to black painted cars as I now see....

Just finished 2nd apllocation after a long road trip on new silver Explorer.

I have several really good base coats down figured I would try the spray as u dry method and was unimpressed with those results.

I highly recomend it so far using the "base coat method" But time will tell.

I played the hood on my 04 2500hd and applied a single base coat kind of as a test panel. Lol

Originally Posted by dblshock
I have both and they're amazingly good the TW Ice seems better and they have a version specific to black painted cars as I now see....

Agreed bro. The turtle wax ice s&s is untouchable!

Originally Posted by Ws6
I've now tried both for a while, and the TW is much better, although I will miss the easy application of the Meg.

I just put the TW S&S on the 300 last night. Took a bit more time than the Meguiars, but I am far far more pleased with the initial results.

I just read every post within this thread. I haven't paid much attention to detailing products lately. A friend of mine owns a detailing place and carries nothing but high end products. With two new cars and time constraints, I'm looking for something simple that does the job. After 5 years, the paint on the Mazda still looked good and I attribute that to never taking it to the car wash. With that said, I'm going to try one of these hybrid products. I'm switching back to Sonus Motorkote for engine bay.

Less appears to be more with this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back