Dewalt Glock or Cat? Maybe OSHA colored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_20190721_002322.JPG

_20190721_002416.JPG

Originally Posted by Cujet
Hahahaha, I'm not sure that's the right way to go for a weapon you might want to conceal.

The reason to own a 43 is concealment, and color doesn't matter much if it's under a shirt or if it's drawn.

There's a purpose for such a pistol I imagine. Like in a loss prevention office at a supermarket in Puerto Rico.
Such a chain doesn't want AP to be armed walking around in the store, but has pistols in the camera monitor room at the ready.
Yellow makes them easier to see, grab and go and deal with the security threat when milliseconds count.

If you want concealability just get an LCP. You can even carry it with around with one in the tube and no worries about getting a 🤦ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸hole in your pocket . CC is one time you're really not needing a "nice" trigger. Oh yea🤡 they come in yellow too........

The bottom picture with the mag sticking out is a little deceiving, no? Implies that it is an extended magazine, even though Glock doesn't make/sell them? The mag is just not locked into the pistol.

Also, as of today, Glock now sells the 43X and 48 in all black, without the silver slide.

Originally Posted by Marco620
They all take the same freedom seed, same home country and all single stack. Win win win!!

Lost me, freedom seed? The first page on Google search is all cannabis seeds...

Originally Posted by AZjeff
They all take the same freedom seed, same home country and all single stack. Win win win!!

Bullets

Originally Posted by The_Eric
Originally Posted by AZjeff

Bullets

Yeah, figured. Interesting about the mags, would have thought the 43 & 43x/48 the same except length. Shooting impressions of the 3 would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back