Good petroleum free tire dressing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good petroleum free tire dressing ? I know about 303 aerospace protectant .... also 303 tire balm

Is there any other good non petroleum tire preservative / dressing?

Was reading Mequiars products at the store, all contain petroleum distillates....
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
scrubbing the sidewalls with brillo pads make a clean black natural look, not unnaturally shiny rubber!

Originally Posted by benjy
scrubbing the sidewalls with brillo pads make a clean black natural look, not unnaturally shiny rubber!

Sounds like something a shady used car dealer would do .

I am a big fan of the Stoner line of car care products, and their More Shine tire shine in an aerosol can is no exception. It is not petroleum based, and it doesn't strive to leave that "wet tire" look like so many others.

The local auto parts stores actually stopped carrying the More Shine tire shine some time back, but they still carry the Stoner Trim Shine in both spray bottle and aerosol can. I love both, which I use on the black trim and plastic of my cars. However, I recently tried the spray Trim Sine product on the rubber of the tires just to see how it would do, and I was quite impressed with the satin black look it gave them.

The Trim Shine did not last as long as the More Shine on the tires, but I wouldn't expect it to since that's not its main targeted surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back