P21S Windshield Wash Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff works. Problem is my truck sits out in the street under a tree and gets these little dots of what I assume is tree sap all over the window. While the regular stuff works it would take a half dozen or more squirts to get it clean so I seen this recommended here a couple weeks ago and thought I would give it a try. Couple squirts is all it took to get it streak free.

As a side benefit it stops the chatter. I have one Trico neoform over three years old and one Trico winter that's over 2 years old and they would chatter at first until the fluid started pumping or in light rain but it seems to of stopped. I can tell by looking at the blades they look cleaner.

I agree. I've been using P21S booster for years. It's the best.

Hey also, try their P21S Total Body Wash. I use it on wheels and tires, plus engine and undercarriage cleaning. It won't take off thick gunk but it removes oil seepage and road grime really, really well. And it doesn't dull paint or shiny aluminum surfaces.

Scott

Dittos on the P21S windshield wash booster as well as the rest of their products. They are all excellent.

Originally Posted by Randy_R
Can you use the booster with plain water?

Yep - and that's what it's meant for as well besides fortifying plain Jane blue washer fluid(which is really tinted water with a tiny bit of methanol and SLS).

I use something similar from Einzsett. Krystal Klar and it works pretty well.

Not to take away from the post but I read hear a while back about just adding a few drops of dawn dish soap to the reservoir with regular water. I did that and just drove a 120 mile round trip from Ontario down near Philadelphia PA, a lot of that time on I81 with plenty of bugs near lake Ontario.

Couldn't believe how well the dawn keeps the windshield clean whenever id get a bug or two on the glass.

Originally Posted by Randy_R
Can you use the booster with plain water?

You can make six gallons of wash concentrate using this. I would use distilled water. Then you can use the ps21s as a booster. This will be a great combo. Kind of like a one-two punch if you will. I'm sure Dawn would work well but it could strip the wax on the paint if or when it gets on there. Which is the only reason I haven't tried it.

Both products can be purchased here:

https://www.autogeek.net/sonax-clear-view-concentrate.html

sonax-clear-view-windshield-wash-concentrate-18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back