A REAL oil stash!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched for awhile other people stashes on here unsure whether to post mine. I'll put my flame suit on and wait for the bashing.
We have 6 cars and various off road vehicles to maintain. I do occasionally change a neighbour's or friend that is not as well off. The cars all take between 6.5 and 9 litres of oil per change. I change at between 5000 and 7000 km each. Although when we buy a new ( used) car I always do a couple short OCI. We drive A LOT.
At my highest I was at approximately 830 litres, I am now down to 700 or so. I always buy on sale and the valvoline, Castrol and some of the Mobil 1 ( 5w30) I purchased at $13 per jug which is considerably less than the $55 they usually go for.

20171020_212555.jpg

20190718_120414.jpg

20190718_121050.jpg

20190718_121008.jpg

20190718_121646.jpg

You're at retailer levels here. Seriously. You're better stocked than my local O'Reilly's.

Originally Posted by atikovi
I wouldn't store them on their sides like that. Seals could break and leak all over the place. It's not like wine with corked bottles.

I hope you are joking but in case you didn't realize, I took the pics with my tablet, for some reason they were displayed sideways. They are all in metal garage cabinets. Or perhaps I'm just crap at posting pics online lol.

Originally Posted by Gixxer8989
Originally Posted by atikovi
I wouldn't store them on their sides like that. Seals could break and leak all over the place. It's not like wine with corked bottles.

I hope you are joking but in case you didn't realize, I took the pics with my tablet, for some reason they were displayed sideways. They are all in metal garage cabinets. Or perhaps I'm just crap at posting pics online lol.

HAHA, maybe try the ROTATE button. Prevent a neck strain.

Reminds me of the extreme couponing shows. I mean, I understand that you got it all on sale or clearance or whatever. But still, why ??? Is there some kind of oil armageddon coming that the rest of us don't know about?

Confucius said "he who measure oil stash in gallons is a true hoarder"
so my brother, at this point you needs to use gallons :)

congrats join the stash club.
I stopped keeping track once I exceeded 200 gallons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back