Scotty Kilmer makes $151,00 a month?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like him,I think he's a trip!

Plus he's a Houston,Tx boy!
11.gif

Originally Posted by Imp4
You all sit here and deride Scotty..
Certainly he is silly and his delivery is off beat...

But the real question is, who's the sucker now?!?

An ex GF of mine knew Johnny Knoxville (AKA [censored], real name Philip Clapp). She said he was a normal, cool, down to earth person off-screen.

This is called entertainment, folks, and the saying "I don't care what you think of me, as long as you are", is absolutely true with it.

If Scotty moved you would see a big hole on Google Earth with a orange fence around it . That is if a soil test had been done .

Originally Posted by talest
Originally Posted by The Critic
https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel/UCtAGzm9e_liY7ko1PBhzTHA

If the site is correct, South Main Auto makes 1/10th of that, and his content is 10x better IMO.

Yeah but REV UP YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!

Want to see someone that has more money than ? Check out superspeedersrob. Other Youtubers, they are working on Bentleys and Lamborghinis.. These Youtubers seem to have some serious coin. Even Samcrac. I do not get how me makes a profit on any car, the work the cars he gets needs is expensive and extensive and I just don't see it. Audis, Volkswagens, he bought a Porsche Cayenne GTS once, I would like to know if he makes a profit on anything, or if he has the lixurious privilege of working on the cars and showing us, with money as no object.

Suoerspeedersrob no doubt gets YouTube revenue too, but he has income from prior engagements too. He was owner or partner in Gothom Dream cars - a high end rental company and also sold videos from the Superspeeders days, where him and many others raced cross country in the Gumball and other races of that type.

I know he is somewhat of a media figure but why the need to give out the guys address ? He has a good gig going so everyone is up in arms ? Who cares what his house is worth .

Originally Posted by Kjmack
I know he is somewhat of a media figure but why the need to give out the guys address ? He has a good gig going so everyone is up in arms ? Who cares what his house is worth .

Exactly. It's NOT cool to post someones address. There are crackpots out there that might use that info for nefarious purposes.

A little story: At one time I shared quite a bit about my hobby in detail on another website, as quite a few members seemed interested. I even met several when they came out to events. Someone, possibly another member, or maybe just someone viewing the website, attempted to cause problems for me with the team I was working with at the time. Of course this was done anonymously by some coward.

Anyway, despite their pathetic efforts, it was all for nothing, as I hadn't divulged any critical info. It was however an eye-opening lesson in how devious and petty some people are.

So now I don't divulge any info that some loser could try and use against me.

Originally Posted by 02SE
Originally Posted by Kjmack

Exactly. It's NOT cool to post someones address. There are crackpots out there that might use that info for nefarious purposes.

A little story: At one time I shared quite a bit about my hobby in detail on another website, as quite a few members seemed interested. I even met several when they came out to events. Someone, possibly another member, or maybe just someone viewing the website, attempted to cause problems for me with the team I was working with at the time. Of course this was done anonymously by some coward.

Anyway, despite their pathetic efforts, it was all for nothing, as I hadn't divulged any critical info. It was however an eye-opening lesson in how devious and petty some people are.

So now I don't divulge any info that some loser could try and use against me.

I remember you were having that semi annual nude volleyball tournament . Just yanking your chain . You are absolutely correct in your story .

Enough. Those who thought giving someone's personal information out on BITOG
was acceptable, you should've known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back