Rats! I need bodywork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats! It was my own fault for staying late at work and being tired but I bumped into an adjacent vehicle ( a commercial truck.) Now I need to go to a body shop. My car is 7 years old and it makes no financial sense for me to get the bodywork but I can't stand my car having an ugly dent in the quarter panel, right next to the wheel arch. I see a body shop near work that has a pretty good track record, but still who needed this? and It's all my own fault!

I've talked to paintless dent repair guys before about my wife's car. I have a rough idea of what those guys can do and can't do. It's beyond that, that's for sure. But I appreciate the help.

Good idea that.
If going over the GWB is OK with you I can tell you of a shop which fixed a similar sounding dent at my RR arch.

It was Classic Body Works, 138 S.Van Brunt St in Englewood, NJ (Go Rt. 4).

My car is 20 years old. Sometimes you just want it fixed. It'll help sell the car and/or make you feel good.

You obviously care.

You know, I do plan to keep the car for a few more years, so i guess if I amortize it out in my mind it won't be so bad. Thanks for the emotional support!

It's so difficult to keep a perfect or even decent for that matter daily driver.....I don't bother fixing dents & dings. My truck has dents all over it & couldn't care less!

I used to care A LOT but grew out of it!!

We keep a couple of older semi ratty vehicles for shopping and use and parking in iffy situations. There are a lot of drivers around here that were either never licensed or only so after they arrived from the 3rd world. That means lots of fender benders and dinged cars. It's a large irritant to many native folks.

Post a picture so we can see what damage was actually done. Body shops can be all over the place in pricing so don't just hop on the first place you see. You may regret it when the bill is in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back