San Antonio Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
...does or has anyone on here owned a pair?
Sasshoes.com
I've tried them on at a local outlet mall before. They fit quite nicely for my larger/wide feet.
They're made in the USA too, so that's a plus.

Before I spend the money on them, I was wondering if anyone on heres owned a pair, specifically the tennis shoe/crosstrainer/sneaker style, and could tell me of any pros or cons about them and if they "last"

Thanks!

Maybe we're related. I take an 11.5 2E in New Balance sizing. I didn't know they made a "W".

All I can say about SAS shoes is that EVERY pair I've ever seen or held appeared to be FIRST CLASS.

My mother wore that brand and she'd go barefoot in January before buying a cheap pair of shoes.

I had a pair I bought 5-6 or so years ago when I became a nurse.
Being on my feet for 12 hrs a day was killing my feet and back. Had tried some OTC orthotics, with no real relief.

Friend suggested some SAS, since he had good results with them.

I bought a pair of black tennis shoe style for ~$180 IIRC, and IMO was well worth it. I wore those shoes for almost 5 years (3-4 days a week, 12+ hrs a day on my feet almost the entire time) and it really helped with my back and foot pain.
I stopped wearing them as my regular work shoes due to the insole finally wearing out, the outer souls and rest of the shoe was still fine, and they are now my backup pair that I wear on occasion (I probably should just get some new insoles).
I have lost some weight since then, and am now wearing some Sketchers (forget which exact ones) and they are comfortable as well.

Have owned several pair, One of the most supportive shoes you can buy. Mostly old people wore them years ago for their support but in recent years they have gotten more stylish. The leather tennis shoes last a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back