How often have you moved as an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vern_in_IL
Zero, still living on Great Great Grandpas land.

Good for you , hope it keeps getting past on .I am on my 3x grand father's land . 202 years in family

Last edited:
Moved once while under parent's roof and six times (all within 25 miles) since. Not moving again until I #fleeIllinois

just once, lived at home till 19 got married and still living in the same house me and wife picked up cheap, 64 years old now the wife keeps talking about moving when we both retire ...I'll probably go along with her as 8 acres is getting to much for this old man to take care of

9 I think.. moved in and out of a RV for a while. Probably move once more from this house but there will numerous campgrounds when we full-time.

Eight times. I moved us with U-Haul or Ryder rentals. No damage except for a couple of minor scratches. Had a company move us forty three miles last time and still finding scratches after five years. BAS HUMBUG mover guys.

3 homes I have purchased/sold and 6 apartments. Age 46.

When my two youngest leave home we will find an efficient small home for 3rd daughter and us same school.

Last edited:
11 times in 45 year. Lived in 6 places in one year one time....that was with a 4 year old and baby too. One of my daughters has just moved 4 times in the last 6 months....came back to town last week.

parents, once with a friend ,apartment with wife and house with wife for past 34 years.

34 years - same wife, same house, same job, I would like to change at least two things.

Haha. I totally get it. Kept the wife, sold the house and quit the job. My outlook on life improved dramatically.

Twice. Once when I was pre-school age and another 5 years ago into a friend's house

Originally Posted by SevenBizzos
Not moving again until I #fleeIllinois

Watch out, they're gonna tax you on that too.

Originally Posted by bradepb
parents, once with a friend ,apartment with wife and house with wife for past 34 years.

34 years - same wife, same house, same job, I would like to change at least two things.

Lol

Originally Posted by ZZman
I was reading a post where a woman said she has moved 15 times in 16 years. It blew my mind. In my 40 years since hitting adulthood I have only moved once.

How about you guys?

I moved in 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015, and 2017. That's my extent of moving as an 18+ YO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back