Oil stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you with large stashes of oil or filters, what else do you stock up on ?

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
For those of you with large stashes of oil or filters, what else do you stock up on ?

I pick up Techron or Gumout multi-system tune-up whenever I can get it on sale, likewise Rislone engine treatment and MMO for doing the occasional gentle flush before oil change. (although I don't "hoard" either of the latter as I can usually get them for a good price year round).

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Originally Posted by TiGeo
Zero - this is hoarding behavior. I buy as needed.

Yep

Nope
Whenever I get below a 24 month stash, I begin to tremble and have blurred vision.

Yeah, doing crack and heroin will do this to you

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

I pick up Techron or Gumout multi-system tune-up whenever I can get it on sale

^^^ about the only other items I stockpile when on sale ^^^

Last edited:

Conceal-carry pistols lately. I've purchased five in the past 27 months..... 32ACP, two 380s, one 9mm and one .45 ACP.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Originally Posted by TiGeo
Zero - this is hoarding behavior. I buy as needed.

Yep

Nope
Whenever I get below a 24 month stash, I begin to tremble and have blurred vision.

Yeah, doing crack and heroin will do this to you

I agree. Pennsylvania was a blur, last time I drove thru it, minus the bustling downtowns' of Erie, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Wait - nothing bustles in Erie and there's not really a downtown for tourists. It's known for being a friend of the Detroit Tigers...... AA Ball Erie Seawolves.

Legislators are preparing a Bill that forbids hoarding of motor oil, in all flavors but 5w30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back