Sir Frank at Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lovely video this morning of Sir Frank being given a couple of hot laps round by Lewis Hamilton. A joy to see the old guy. I gather there are many 50th anniversary things for him this weekend as his first drive, I think, was in a Brabham there in 1969. Search YouTube for "Lewis Hamilton and Frank Williams: A very special hot lap". He, and his Williams team, are largely responsible for my love of the sport over these many years.

Rock Auto

Schrader 20020

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/jeep,2007,liberty,3.7l+v6,1433762,wheel,tire+pressure+monitoring+system+(tpms)+service+kit,12037

I'm going to have to do a check on that. I bet it's on the Williams F1 YouTube channel. I'll take the opportunity to plug them again. They easily have the most professional and interesting YouTube channel of all the teams. I only wish their on track performance matched that. I have a big love for Williams and will be looking for that.

I didn't get to see as much of the weekend coverage as I'd wanted, and was hoping Sir Frank would be out and about, but didn't get to catch any glimpses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back