dash protectant recomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use leather conditioner (even on hard plastics). From my experience it seems the key is to not let the materials dry out,and that's the whole purpose of leather conditioners. A good quality leather conditioner will have natural ingredients that I wouldn't think will harm any interior materials.

Thanks folks, I got a lot more feedback than I thought, really appreciate it. The car does sleep in the garage but in the hot Florida sun it cooks most of the year during work hours. Most my bullet points were covered such as gloss, protection and cleaning. One final question I have is about residue. As you know, some cleaners leave a somewhat "tacky" film or residue in which dust is attracted to requiring more frequent cleanings. Is there a vote of which product leaves less "tack"?

Originally Posted by wings&wheels
303 Protectant

Flight school I rented from used it on all of their aircraft...good results in a tough environment. That is when I started using it ~25+ years ago.

ðŸ‘

I just started to use it a couple years ago. I wish it was a little more price friendly but that aside, it's great. Zero complaints...

Regarding less tack, I use Gyeon Preserve. It leaves a matte/satin finish and has no residue whatsoever. It also provides uv protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back