Honda bumper stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjk

Hello,

Do you know of any vendor (dealer doesn't stock anything of this type) that sells aftermarket stickers? Not a big fan, but have a crack in the bumper, and not replacing said bumper on a 12 year old Honda. I already know the cost of replacement.

Thank you.

[Linked Image]

About $5

I got a bumper cover at the local u pull it yard......10 bucks and an hour of my time to change it...I got lucky , the cover was the same color as my 99 accord and in very good condition.... even if the color wasn't the same I would have just spray painted the cover and call it good enough

Originally Posted by mjk
Hello,

Do you know of any vendor (dealer doesn't stock anything of this type) that sells aftermarket stickers? Not a big fan, but have a crack in the bumper, and not replacing said bumper on a 12 year old Honda. I already know the cost of replacement.

Thank you.

eBay... slow boat from China but you can get em cheep-cheep!ðŸ¥

Do you know they can plastic weld those? If you don't want to spend much money get some JB Weld and goop it up, sand it off and get some color match spray paint and you will be good to go for $30.00. If you had posted a picture it would have helped.

Originally Posted by FT92
I got a bumper cover at the local u pull it yard......10 bucks and an hour of my time to change it...I got lucky

What u pull it yard has bumpers for $10??? Around here when you add the core charge, environmental fee, tax, admission charge, it's over $50.

Had
One,
Never
Driving
Another

But seriously, post a photo of this crack and we can provide more helpful responses.

Originally Posted by earlyre
Have a Drill, and Zipties? there's always the fine art of "Drift Stitching"..

[Linked Image]

That bumper can actually be fixed. Body shops nowadays have plastic welders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back