Can't see signatures anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Before, i would just turn my phone on its side but that doesn't even work anymore.

Originally Posted by Onetor
Which OS?

Whatever the latest Android OS is.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Are you in desktop mode?

Not sure where i find this information. But in "Preferences" it asks if I'd like to see signatures and i have it marked "yes"

Are you in desktop mode?
It seems that desktop mode in your browser isn't a 100% guarantee that the browser goes into true, desktop-emulation mode anymore. Forum software seems to ignore it or it still sees other variables, for example, screen resolution, and keeps you in mobile mode/view.

Originally Posted by wemay
Originally Posted by Onetor
Which OS?
Whatever the latest Android OS is.
Are you using a Google Pixel ? And actually, the web browser is probably a bigger factor than the OS.

Are you in desktop mode?

Not sure where i find this information. But in "Preferences" it asks if I'd like to see signatures and i have it marked "yes"

In your Chrome browser, click the three little vertical dots icon and select the "Desktop site" option. This brings back signatures, alas, the desktop mode on a small phone screen is harder to read.

Made me check this on my iPhone - it rolled on the side.
I think lots of the text and other are stacked too much vertically - for example since I get long emails at work - I put my signature info west to east … not north to south.
With the donor things, military, and stacked signatures this site builds vertically in a hurry - and folks quote the quote of the quote ...

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Are you in desktop mode?

In your Chrome browser, click the three little vertical dots icon and select the "Desktop site" option. This brings back signatures, alas, the desktop mode on a small phone screen is harder to read.

Yep, I can see everything on my Android if I go into "Desktop site" mode, but harder to read since much more info is displayed. Therefore I always use mobil phone mode (Desktop site mode off) for ease of reading. If I need to see s signature I can pop on desktop site mode for a second.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Are you in desktop mode?

Yep, I can see everything on my Android if I go into "Desktop site" mode, but harder to read since much more info is displayed. Therefore I always use mobil phone mode (Desktop site mode off) for ease of reading. If I need to see s signature I can pop on desktop site mode for a second.

Thanks QP that worked. But just as ZeeOSix stated, everything is much too small. I'll forgo the signatures if this is my only recourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back