2019 Dodge Ram Classic Big Horn Quad Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Well I finally done it. Brand new 2019 Classic Bighorn. I had a long thread on here about opinions between the Ram and GMC. I cannot find it. My post is not at top any longer and I tried to search for it. I paid less than $32k for it and now its almost $44k. I bought it June 22nd and they had awesome rebates last month. What do you guys think? Its a big upgrade from my 2001 GMC that I bought new back in 2000. I really like it. I used to hate Dodge with a passion and never figured id ever own one.

It has the 5.7 Hemi and I cant make it get under 19.3mpg average going anywhere. Even driving around town. I haven't even had it out on the interstate or anything yet. Talk about power. Never rode in any vehicle this smooth on the road. Got about 550 miles on it so far.

Congratulations, nice truck. Are you going to do any upgrades to it?

FCA is great when they have rebates that make it a heck of a deal that's hard to resist.

Never owned a Dodge before the Caravan, but I do like it.

Awesome looking truck!!

Lots of luck with it!

We had that Hemi in an '05 Durango when they were still large SUVs. That thing had GOBS of power. It moved that truck around like it was a toy.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new truck. Curious if yours has the new e-assist electric motor for low-end torque? That new feature intrigues me.
Yep! That new one is light years ahead of the old Chevy.

Come to think of it, my old 2006 Chevy is quickly becoming long-in-the-tooth. Need to think new as well. In a year or two...
smile.gif

Very nice truck!. I have 5 acres, need a truck and test drove a Ram 1500, F150 and a Silverado 1500.
The Ram has the best ride and interior bar none. I'm indecisive and haven't chose anything yet.

My Wife and I bought a 2018 Big Horn Crew Cab last fall and we love it. I really liked the 2018 Silverado but the lack of rear air vents was a big minus and I did not care for the 10 speed trans in the F150 I test drove. I know the Ram gives up some payload due to the rear coil springs but for my use, it's a none issue. The Ram is heads and shoulders above the other trucks in interior comfort and ride not to mention the sweet sounding exhaust!

Yes but this only upgrade so far. Window Tint. Front windows with brow. 25% on windows and 5% on brow.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next is rain guards and weather tech floor mats.

I believe that feature is on the new body style but will have to check. I looked at the new body styles but they were tradesman's for the same price as this loaded truck. Well loaded except leather. The tradesmans are pretty plain Jane but nice trucks to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back