Some great guys on here. Adam (53' Stude/Car51) is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Not only because he takes time out of his busy day to c&p every filter under the sun. But he actually also took time out to send me a couple filters he had no use for. Boxed it and mailed it. Thanks again Adam.

memories_1562068096595.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I've had great sale interactions with many folks here! (Nyogtha and spasm3)

All-in-all, us oil and filter aficionados are a pretty great bunch of folks.

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Adam seems like a great guy, except for being a Penguins fan. Go Flyers!

LOL! No eagles here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wemay
Not only because he takes time out of his busy day to c&p every filter under the sun. But he actually also took time out to send me a couple filters he had no use for. Boxed it and mailed it. Thanks again Adam.

Wemay
Open with caution! What's inside that box may be Pennsylvania coal......... and two bottles .... Rolling Rock & Iron City Beer.
Adam keeps drinking all the Guinness Stout.

Hats off to Stude.
thankyou2.gif

I enjoy it when 53' Stude does several cut and posts within a day or so. It's kind of like before the internet when you checked the mail and realized your favorite magazine had arrived.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Adam seems like a great guy, except for being a Penguins fan. Go Flyers!

LOL! No eagles here
wink.gif

Steelers

Originally Posted by Char Baby
Yup, lots of good folks here indeed!
smile.gif

Sure are.

And some of us are thin, and some of us are thick
smile.gif

100% agree! I had inquired about (at the time) the new Supertech High Mileage Full Synthetic oil. In the blink of an eye Adam sent off for a Virgin analysis. Much appreciated and he is TOP SHELF! No question.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
I'm willing to bet they're a bunch of M20x1.5mm filters...?

1ea.

Bosch D+ 3312
Napa Silver 51334

Originally Posted by Urshurak776
100% agree! I had inquired about (at the time) the new Supertech High Mileage Full Synthetic oil. In the blink of an eye Adam sent off for a Virgin analysis. Much appreciated and he is TOP SHELF! No question.

I try. I really want to ask the boss if I can send a sample of our Service Pro 0w40 for a VOA

And i want or need to get off my rear and send in a HK High Mileage VOA now that it exists
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by wemay

Wemay
Open with caution! What's inside that box may be Pennsylvania coal......... and two bottles .... Rolling Rock & Iron City Beer.
Adam keeps drinking all the Guinness Stout.

Hats off to Stude.
thankyou2.gif

Iron City ya couldn't pay me to even take a sip of
frown.gif

Rolling Rock is worse, heck give me a cold bottle of GENNY CREAM ALE as that's darn good

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Iron City ya couldn't pay me to even take a sip of
frown.gif

Rolling Rock is worse, heck give me a cold bottle of GENNY CREAM ALE as that's darn good

Iron City is nasty indeed, but I do like Rolling Rock even though I don't think it's even made in PA anymore. I used to like Genny Cream Ale, but there was an incident about a year ago and I haven't touched it since
lol.gif

And I'll definitely echo what others have said, Adam's a good guy. While I don't generally reply to them, I do enjoy the filter cut and posts. Overall a good person to talk to; sometimes if I'm feeling down I can shoot him a PM and just chat a little, makes my day better. Not only that, but we share the same name, birthday, and we both live in PA, so he can't be that bad!
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back