5w40 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at amazons 0w40 and 5w40 euro formula for a lsx engine. 29.99 for 6 quarts. Any voa or uoa of this oil?

Is it for your truck? If so, you don't need it. Your engine doesn't put out much HP per liter and is not stressed requiring such an oil.

girlfriends 2.5L 2013 malibu LS consumed more amazon 5-40 than liquimoly 5-40, so not so good IMO

Originally Posted by benjy
girlfriends 2.5L 2013 malibu LS consumed more amazon 5-40 than liquimoly 5-40, so not so good IMO

That's because Amazon is a boy and LiquiMoly is a girl. We are on this earth to attract the opposite sex and your girlfriend had a big thirst for Amazon.

OK, I will stop with the silly sarcasm and jokes. But only until midnight Tuesday.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by benjy

That's because Amazon is a boy and LiquiMoly is a girl. We are on this earth to attract the opposite sex and your girlfriend had a big thirst for Amazon.

OK, I will stop with the silly sarcasm and jokes. But only until midnight Tuesday.

Not anymore . Your way behind in the times .

Can someone explain the difference between euoro and non oil to me? I have some valvoline synthetic 0-40 and was planning on using it an Altima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back