Looking for a gun for moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used a electric brad or nail gun but looking for a gun, brand, size, gauge? to put on moulding under the step treads, around a couple of doors, and have several rooms I want to put 1/4" round shoe to cover the gaps in floor vinyl planking. Should I even consider Harbor Freight? Should I consider lithium battery?

Last edited:
I have the Harbor Freight trim nailer, roofing nailer and framing guns. They are actually very good quality. As stated it is more important to have quality nails.

Don

I've put a minimum of 5,000 Hitachi framing nails through my HF framing nailer. Still works great.

My 18g HF Brad nailer hasn't seen that much use but still works great.

I have a 23 gauge pin nailer that is just what you need. Just got it as a spare at an estate sale. $20 + shipping and it's yours. I'll even through in some pins

I use a 23 gauage pin nail and a dab of liquid nails in the corners and middle. Won't ever go back to a brad nailer for trim work.

Originally Posted by pkunk
I have a 23 gauge pin nailer that is just what you need. Just got it as a spare at an estate sale. $20 + shipping and it's yours. I'll even through in some pins

I went to the shop and checked it out. It's a worn out HF POS. Sorry, but I wouldn't sell it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back