eljefino is buying a brand new car

Who are these horsemen?
banana2.gif

[Linked Image]

I have a VIN, a price, and pick it up tonight. y'all start guessing what and how.
lol.gif

I want to say Mirage or some other price-buster, but I'm halfway believing it is something bigger and more practical. Err, less. Like an AWD something or another, perhaps for the missus.

But it was on sale. At a steal-me price. Probably on the lot for months. Maybe a FWD RAV4, an I4 Highlander (?) or something else really undesirable.

Or a Porsche. That's always possible too.

Lada Signet/Riva.
Very popular on Russian youtube videos.
Seems like whenever there's an accident, there's an old Signet/Riva!

Wait what? Are you getting it for free?

My bet would be a special purpose vehicle you can't buy used, some sort of off grid "generator + hybrid + camper + RV" kind of work truck, or a long range EV to take advantage of free electric charging at work from far away, etc.

Tesla? Something with a bucket on a lift (powerline truck)? mobile tire shop truck? or a Zume robotic pizza truck?

Last edited:
Hard to say given the OP. But I will make a general guess about what the brand is and say Toyota.

I'm guessing an Impala if it is tied to the show, but not the 4 Horsemen. Otherwise it is probably a Mustang, for the win? The other choices are over the top: AMC Hornet, Escalade, and Coupe de ville.

Originally Posted by supton
Or a Porsche. That's always possible too.

How about a G wagen? Maybe the more "practical" G550 instead of the G63?

Back