Any July 4th Laptop Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell has some great promotions going on now, I just picked up a new laptop for my wife for her job, normally $649, got it for $499.

Lenovo has a 10% off X series laptops, and I would call them and see about special offers.

Originally Posted by racin4ds
Dell has some great promotions going on now, I just picked up a new laptop for my wife for her job, normally $649, got it for $499.

Yeah I got a flyer in the mail yesterday. Very good sale going on. Great price on a 17"

Deals on laptop happens all the time not just 4th of July.

You just have to search based on what you want in terms of usage and how much is your budget.
Most laptop from the past 3 years can do all of the household chores of browsing the web and doing administrative task.
Unless you need it for the latest and greatest gaming there are a lot of off lease laptop that you can find for a reasonable price of less than $500.

Just watch slickdeals and techbargains, and see if you can combine a deal with a Ebates/Ratuken rebate.

Dell outlet usuallly has real good deals and Ratuken usually gives a 6 percent cash rebate on top of their deals.

Greetings All-
I'm considering a new laptop as well. Read recently Intel is introducing a much faster processor in time for Christmas sales. Don't know if this is true or not but I'll wait and see. If true, perhaps existing laptops will decrease in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back