Lexus Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola,

Can you share your favorite website that you order OEM Lexus parts. My uncles Rx300 is getting the code P0430 which relates
to the cat efficiency. I am going to check the basic stuff first but like to have a place from which I can order the cat if needed.

Check SEWELL Lexus out of Texas. Yes, I know it rhymes but I have ordered many parts for our 2001 Lexus RX300 parts from them and they do/did ship across the states. They also used to honor a discount if you are a member of ClubLexus.com however, I believe SEWELL has discontinued honoring that feature but, give it a try anyway.

If it's just sensors you need(O2, A/F ratio sensors) you may do better from RockAuto, Amazon, ebay or your local parts store. Stay with NGK, DENSO for those(it is said). However I have used Bosch O2 & A/F ratio sensors in our '01 RX 300 AWD that were equally as good as our OE sensors were.

https://lexuspartsnow.com/ is where I go to find the actual part numbers.

I will then go to Rock Auto, Amazon and eBay to look around.

atikovi has the solution I have used twice with 100% success.

Originally Posted by atikovi
O2 sensor spacer.
We can't get away with this in Texas anymore. During the yearly state safety/emissions inspection, using a flashlight, the inspector will look under the vehicle at the exhaust system to see if a spark plug non-fouler has been installed (or cat has been removed) and flunk the vehicle. They also blacklist the vehicle's VIN in the state's computer so that you can't just go to another inspection station to try and bypass the earlier inspection.
You might be able to find someone who has a Lexus to Toyota parts cross reference list. The Toyota part will be significantly cheaper for the exact same part. Most shops who specialize in cat replacements will also know what Toyota part will be the same.

Thanks for all the replies and great ideas. Lexus parts know is a great site!!!
banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back