How to contact Amazon customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjk

Hello,

I see a thread below, but this is a different issue.. background, I order a few times a year, and have never had an issue.

Ordered a case for my new phone, have tracked package, through their email. Confirmation of it being delivered yesterday.

I have been looking through the site to find a way to speak to an customer service person (chat, on other sites).

I can't locate anything remotely related to this. How do you go about communicating about a missed delivery ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I appreciate your input. I have been all over the front page looking for a menu. Is it possible to tell me where you are seeing this ? I hate to ask this, feel a bit stupid, but have been all over the front page.

Look for what he says, Customer Service > Contact us.

You can also go to your orders, pick the item, and pick the options it gives you there. If it's shipped with USPS, odds are it will show up later even though they (USPS) frequently cheat the system and report it as being delivered before it is (to meet delivery obligations they likely promised Amazon that they'd meet).

The menu icon looks like three horizontal lines stacked. Click or touch that to get the menu.

Last edited:
Their chat wouldn't allow me to respond
smirk2.gif

So I had them call me, and was told to call back in 24 hrs, if not delivered. Apparently the geniuses they hire (if you saw the driver's in MPLS, you'd understand), sometime scan a package as 'delivered',, when in fact, it wasn't .

USPS does not have the most up to date system as I can tell. The other services will notify me within minutes that a parcel was delivered. Amazon takes a picture of it next to my door.

I've used the Amazon chat a couple of times. It's been quick on both occasions.

[email protected]

This is Jeff Bezos e-mail. He has a team of people that will call you ASAP and mitigate your problem. I once sent him an e-mail. Amazon wanted me to return leaking oil containers? Good luck! Their customer service is great. As long as they speak English......Most CS are very nice.

Originally Posted by mjk
Their chat wouldn't allow me to respond
smirk2.gif

So I had them call me, and was told to call back in 24 hrs, if not delivered. Apparently the geniuses they hire (if you saw the driver's in MPLS, you'd understand), sometime scan a package as 'delivered',, when in fact, it wasn't .

I understand that you are upset. For what Amazon pays to the USPS to deliver the packages and some sort of retribution for not getting delivered in time. I don't blame USPS AT ALL. I used to, not until I had a long chat with our mailman.

Sometimes the number of packages they get are so many that it is practically impossible to deliver all of them in the time frame. USPS can not employ more people due to the financial situation. If the mailman doesn't deliver their set of packages, they get written up (or something similar). So many postmasters allow this practice tacitly. When the package makes it through your local post office, they mark it delivered but actually gets delivered later in time. Since the chat, I have absolutely no problem with this practice. And I don't think the mailman was covering his rear end. This has been under discussion for a quite long time in my neighborhood that the town supervisor had to chip in to deal with it.

When I order the packages, I try to make it slow delivery unless really needed quickly. For the $ I get, I buy music later on.

Originally Posted by MoneyJohn
I understand that you are upset. For what Amazon pays to the USPS to deliver the packages and some sort of retribution for not getting delivered in time. I don't blame USPS AT ALL. I used to, not until I had a long chat with our mailman.

Sometimes the number of packages they get are so many that it is practically impossible to deliver all of them in the time frame. USPS can not employ more people due to the financial situation. If the mailman doesn't deliver their set of packages, they get written up (or something similar). So many postmasters allow this practice tacitly. When the package makes it through your local post office, they mark it delivered but actually gets delivered later in time. Since the chat, I have absolutely no problem with this practice.

I can't believe that you defend the post office in this regard. First, Amazon can't force them to accept whatever rate Amazon chooses to offer. USPS can say "no". Then you defend the carriers and the postmasters who condone and in fact, encourage, their carriers to falsify the delivery records !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back