New toy...19 Jetta GLI Autobahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's BF killed his car so I sold him my 17 Jetta SE and got myself a brand new GLI. I have put 80 miles on it so far and it's a hoot. I would have settled for a Jetta R Line but the seats in the 19s look terrible to me...the perforated leather in the GLI looks and feels amazing. The blower that cools my behind is amazing too.

20190622_160511.jpg

Awesome choice! Good call on the GLI vs the R-line as well, whole different animal. The new GLI is really a sweet package. And cooled seats are amazing right? Its one of those thing you never think you need until you have them. Half the time I forget I have it until I've reached wherever I'm going.

It looks like it's in position for a launch to the Moon. These sound like pretty nice cars, looking forward to more pictures.

Originally Posted by CincyDavid
My daughter's BF killed his car so I sold him my 17 Jetta SE and got myself a brand new GLI. I have put 80 miles on it so far and it's a hoot. I would have settled for a Jetta R Line but the seats in the 19s look terrible to me...the perforated leather in the GLI looks and feels amazing. The blower that cools my behind is amazing too.

Nice , how convenient for you that you sold your car I bet it was real painful to have to get a new one ! The things we have to sacrifice for family members .

Nice.

Blower in the seat? For like cooling one's backside? That could be sweet--my wife hated the leather seats in my VW but I sure loved cranking up the heat whenever my back was acting up, particularly after a long hike or bike ride. I think she would have been fine had the seat had a cooler or the like.

This is a Volkswagen after my own heart. Maybe the successor to my first car, which was a Wolfsburg..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back