Motorcycles-Vehicle Accident in NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible accident. Anything can happen on the roads, it's a dangerous place to be. RIP riders.

Originally Posted by gman2304
The driver of the truck was arrested this morning and taken into custody.

Yep and I also read that the police found heroin residue in his apartment.

It's a shame the carelessness of some kid can kill 7 people. He won't have an easy time in prison by the looks of him.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by stoan
It's a shame the carelessness of some kid can kill 7 people. He won't have an easy time in prison by the looks of him.
At 23 years old he's hardly a kid. Nobody has determined his "carelessness" or anything else specifically caused the deaths of 7 people. It will all come out.

Originally Posted by gman2304
Originally Posted by stoan
At 23 years old he's hardly a kid. Nobody has determined his "carelessness" or anything else specifically caused the deaths of 7 people. It will all come out.

He is charged with negligent homicide, sounds pretty careless. In the court video he looks like he could pass for a teenager.

Betting that Westfield Transport is a throw away company with few assets, minimum insurance and limited liability.

I hope I am wrong here.

GODSPEED to the riders.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back