Touchless 303 thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this product, but I've used other 303 products and thought they did a good job.

Wow, kinda spendy. Never used this particular product but I have used their 303 aerospace rubber, vinyl treatment product it's really good. That too is on the pricey side but worth it IMO.

25 dollars for a bottle? No way Jose. 303 makes great products but I'd rather have several bottles of turtle wax ice or nu finish for the same price and probably better performance.

Originally Posted by PlzRepond
25 dollars for a bottle? No way Jose. 303 makes great products but I'd rather have several bottles of turtle wax ice or nu finish for the same price and probably better performance.

It's def'not the cheapest product out there but it works well. I'm all about penny pinching (I use TW products too) but this is one product I think is worth it and a little goes a long way with this stuff. It's cheaper buying direct from Gold Eagle website (I think it's only $18) and free shipping for orders over $35. Right now they have a buy one get 50% off another on ALL 303 products.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by HYUNDAIFAN0001
Sounds very similar to the new Meguiar's ceramic sealant spray. Same application process.

+1.

HydrO2 was the baseline. Thing was, while pricey, it was concentrate. This stuff, Meguiars, etc is not. Meguiars at their price was about the same per ounce as HydrO2 as applied. This stuff looks to me to be a lot more $$.

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Sounds very similar to the new Meguiar's ceramic sealant spray. Same application process.

+1.

HydrO2 was the baseline. Thing was, while pricey, it was concentrate. This stuff, Meguiars, etc is not. Meguiars at their price was about the same per ounce as HydrO2 as applied. This stuff looks to me to be a lot more $$.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

+1.

The Meguiar's stuff is a little different. They actually want a "foundation layer" to be established which means the product must be used as a "wax as you dry." So product consumption should be less, but it isn't as flexible as hydro2.

Originally Posted by The Critic

+1.

The Meguiar's stuff is a little different. They actually want a "foundation layer" to be established which means the product must be used as a "wax as you dry." So product consumption should be less, but it isn't as flexible as hydro2.

Good to know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back