EP Auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some cheap EP Auto (I think?) engine and cabin filters on Amazon. So much pollen and wildfire smoke every year I change yearly (about 20k miles). For two cabin and an engine it was $21 or so. They look decent quality. Charcoal and baking soda or something on the cabin. Any opinions on these? Anyone use them?

I've used them in the past with no problems. The engine filters sealed to the airbox just fine, but I don't know how their filtration compares to others. Cabin filters are a good deal and filtration probably doesn't matter much.

I use them for cabin filters. I also change yearly and like the price for a two pack on Amazon.

I have bought and used those EP branded filters off Amazon and used them with no complaint. Jobber grade but gets it done.

Originally Posted by Hootbro
I have bought and used those EP branded filters off Amazon and used them with no complaint. Jobber grade but gets it done.

Thanks. They seemed decent quality looking at them.

I've used their Cabin Filter before and it performed fine, just replaced it this weekend after 30k miles and it was full of dirt, leaves and gunk.

I wouldn't use their engine air filter, not enough information on the product to trust to actually filter well enough.

Originally Posted by RamFan
I've used their Cabin Filter before and it performed fine, just replaced it this weekend after 30k miles and it was full of dirt, leaves and gunk.

I wouldn't use their engine air filter, not enough information on the product to trust to actually filter well enough.

I'm a little worried, but I'm going to put it in 🤷â€â™‚ï¸ Seems to be of similar construction to OEM...but obviously I haven't tested its filtering capability which might be different...

Last edited:
Their cabin filters seem to work fine. I get them off Amazon for a good price.

Put it in tonight. Seemed a bit less "furry" than the used Toyota OEM I pulled out but not by much. But, after this summer and falls forest fire season may be replacing again anyway. So $8 or whatever it was will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back