The cool people of Bitog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met another member today from this site. Between here and playstation network I have visited with and met some really fantastic people. Some of you I text weekly and have more in common with than people I see daily. This site has been a great experience for me and I am sure that it has been to others. Thank you Bitogers!!

It's posts like this that restore a bit of my faith in humanity.
10.gif

Talk to a few people from the forum through texting or FB messaging. Its always fun explaining to my boss the random conversation with a customer who was a BITOG'r.

I have 2 great friends that I met on here. Have met both in person despite living about 9 hours away from each of them. My life wouldn't be the same without them!

It may or may not have been me
lol.gif
. I'll get those pictures to you tomorrow. Didn't have enough time tonight. Got my hitch installed tonight though!

You'll have to give me your PSN ID.

I've met a few.

Would like to meet more though...I find that we would all have a good time....

Always thought we should do like a state biography type of thing.....

Originally Posted by Skippy722
It's posts like this that restore a bit of my faith in humanity.
10.gif

I agree ^^^^^^

PSN you both say...? If interested, shoot me a PM here and we'll give IDs. I play weird stuff and am on late night though. No shortnight or cuckledoody.
31.gif

I can see it now... "BITOG Crew" - Playstation Communities. Or playing some stupid battle royale with each member/player representing a different motor oil to determine which oil is really the best.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by tony1679
PSN you both say...? If interested, shoot me a PM here and we'll give IDs. I play weird stuff and am on late night though. No shortnight or cuckledoody.
31.gif

I can see it now... "BITOG Crew" - Playstation Communities. Or playing some stupid battle royale with each member/player representing a different motor oil to determine which oil is really the best.
crackmeup2.gif

PSN. Is that like Doom? I used to do that two-player with someone over a modem
grin.gif

Nice.

There's quite a few folks here I'd love to meet. That Shell tour a few years ago was tempting for that very reason.. I just didn't have the vacation time sadly.

I'm taking the elements mentioned so far and going with them...

I'll design a video game where participants construct their likenesses like on a Wii.
Then, at beginning levels, people just throw bottles of oil at each other (for point totals, of course).
You're then assigned a vehicle. Yes, being dealt a Smart car will effect your competitiveness compared to, say, a Ford Explorer but that's how the play is spiced.
As play advances, cleanliness of coolant and transmission fluid condition is compared.
Spot inspections for battery terminal crud can advance you or set you back.
Boasting determined to be false results in severe docking.
Regional advantages like sales not seen in the Northeast will be eliminated-they're just not fair.
Rust, however, will be a factor since treatments AND multiple vehicles are allowed.
The terrain ranges from dead stopped traffic to wide open highways. Frequent cold starts and towing illegally heavy trailers uphill in Death Valley well outside your vehicle's power curve will pop up as periodic disadvantages.
Advantages are awarded to people have oil stashes-not too big!
Monopoly's jail will be reflected in the game's psychiatric hospital (for holders of immense stashes)
Cute dog/child photos work FOR the participant...great recipes more so!
Further advantages are given to members who have executed home projects mentioned here like tankless water heater installation or electric car chargers.
The game board will be abundantly adorned with colorful automotive fluid packaging like the Candyland board.
Play money will be used 1:1 relevant to real world costs. All savings calculations will be argumentative, of course.
BITOGers actually meeting each other will be awarded to participants attaining a certain level of success/points. After all, RA dented oil filter people don't mix well with the Fram Ultra crowd.
Losers wallow in a Hades of unfamiliar oil brands, stripped oil drain plug holes, NOS FLA batteries and checked tires.

I have already lost faith in humanity. Doubtful it will get better.

The rebels from that though, like all of us here at BITOG, are the best!

I've made a lot of good friends here via pm text,etc,from all over the world. Several have disappeared from this site,haven't posted in years.

Originally Posted by Kira
You're then assigned a vehicle. Yes, being dealt a Smart car will effect your competitiveness compared to, say, a Ford Explorer but that's how the play is spiced.
GM 3.8 W body and Toyota Solara have to be the best vehicles in that game. Anything with a turbo or DI needs to be nerfed severely.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Originally Posted by Kira
GM 3.8 W body and Toyota Solara have to be the best vehicles in that game. Anything with a turbo or DI needs to be nerfed severely.

I heard the Crown Vic with RT43s running Pennzoil is OP.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
crackmeup2.gif
You guys all need therapy...

I thought this was therapy.
lol.gif

+1
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
crackmeup2.gif
You guys all need therapy...

I thought this was therapy.
lol.gif

He is part of the group yet unaware of this circumstance.... He really needs medication too
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back