Show me your gun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by E150GT
Originally Posted by bubbatime
Originally Posted by E150GT
Glock 19 RTF2 with fish gill slide. My

Congratulations. You own a rare glock that is now worth $1000 to $1500. That gun doubled/tripled in price in less than ten years. I have the same exact gun, like new, and for whatever reason, people go nuts collecting them and pay through the roof for them. I bought it brand new, because it was different.

I bought this one new back in 2011 or 2012. Can't remember it was just the last Glock 19 in stock at academy. If someone wants to pay me $1,500 I'll sell it.

No kidding, I have all the fish gills, unfired. Anyone who would pay $1.5K for a Glock needs their head examined.

Originally Posted by jjjxlr8
I initially laughed when I saw that but then I reality set in.
frown.gif

Hi
No problem. I have a sense of humour. You need one living in Britain.
smile.gif

Astro nice Gen 3 Smith! I carried one on duty for some years and never had a lick of trouble out of it...heavy though.

Here is probably my favorite, a Kimber Pro Carry II .45. If I had known how good of gun this was going to be when I bought it, I probably would have upgraded from the base model. I have had fun tweaking it though. Thinking of adding night sights next.

[Linked Image]

Now THAT is a home defense gun!! .300 blackout with a can, bad guy wont know what hit him. Make sure to get the .300 blackout specific mags (Magpul, Lancer) if using the big 200+ grain bullets... they are designed specifically for the bigger bullets. The Okay/Colt mag in there will be just fine for the lighter stuff though.

Originally Posted by newbe46
Originally Posted by Win
[Linked Image]

Are those RTF Glocks?

RTF2 to be specific. Them things scratch the jiggly bits real good if you carry IWB without an undershirt.

Originally Posted by Marco620

Maggie??
Got a Glen, Carl or Herschel in there by any chance
01.gif

This is Maggie, short for Magnum.....

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back