195/65R Yokohama Avid Ascend GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added new energy suspension bushings and yokohama tires. Got a 70.00 Mir coming too.

_20190619_010014.JPG

DSC_0372.JPG

DSC_0369.JPG

mir is mail in rebate

Comments on tires and bushings? You scrub the tires in for a week yet?

my Jetta could use more rear roll stiffness. - but .... twist beam : (

Originally Posted by Smokescreen
I pulled the trigger on a set of 215/45R17 for the Si....I got an instant $70 rebate.
I don't get rebates, but am satisfied to drive on tire dump used tires.

Originally Posted by Mainia
Only the swaybar bushings, and what difference did you feel with the bushings?

Already had Eibach swaybar with bushings. The new ones are even stiffer than the Eibach ones.

_20190420_182030.JPG

Originally Posted by Smokescreen
What size of sway bar did you move up to and what are your impressions of the move?

Went from OEM 16 to 19 and on the stiffer setting. Added Moog end links and stronger bushing clamps to help. Along with the front upper (Tanabe Sustec) & rear upper (fkx racing) its about as stiff as I want it. Almost feels like it's on rails. Has a slight oversteer to it now.

Originally Posted by Marco620
.... Just wanted more Yokohama. Fourth set
Have some used low-tread Yokohama Geolanders. While providing longer life than the low treads could be expected to give, braking, handling, & turn-in are sweet.

.... Just wanted more Yokohama. Fourth set
Have some used low-tread Yokohama Geolanders. While providing longer life than the low treads could be expected to give, braking, handling, turn-in & resistance to degradation are sweet.

Added new energy suspension bushings and yokohama tires. Got a 70.00 Mir coming too.

Probaby going to put the same thing on my 18 Optima. I hate the OEM Kuhmos on it and they're eating tread like crazy. How are you liking them so far?

..finally got a set on the Si.

Nice appearance and the sound levels and grip are all are much better than the Michelin Pilot that were previously installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back