List an oil Additive you'd use / No Comments

i use. ZDDplus. but i would NEVER use but one type of additive at a time. I.E. DONT mix brands

Originally Posted by Brons2
Unicorn sweat.

Use it in my gas and my oil.

If ya like the "sweat" you should try the unicorn farts in the tank... boy, talk about power!!...‚

Right now I've got LG Biotech in the crankcase, I got a great price on it. Otherwise I've used Rislone engine treatment, MMO and Restore at various times in the past.

Last edited:
^^^ 100^^ upvotes. Todays motor oil does NOT need any aftermarket additives. The oil engineers have already added all the additives that a vehicle could ever need in todays oil. Whether, name brand or house brand conventional, semi synthetic or full synthetic oils as long as they have that starburst and API the oil is more than good enough and does not need a snake oil even if it is organic grass fed snake oil.

I honestly think Lucas oil additives are pretty good oil additives. Though I have heard clams of Lucas oil additives messing up peoples cars I have saw in my own car that I actually get 25% better fuel mileage than before.

Originally Posted by Bonnelvr92
I honestly think Lucas oil additives are pretty good oil additives. Though I have heard clams of Lucas oil additives messing up peoples cars I have saw in my own car that I actually get 25% better fuel mileage than before.

I don't believe any oil additive can make 25% better fuel economy. Not even going from straight 60 weight to a 0w20 would make that much difference.

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv
I don't believe any oil additive can make 25% better fuel economy. Not even going from straight 60 weight to a 0w20 would make that much difference.

Look back at this poster's history, it has been a record of nothing but post after post for additives. He's been questioned about it before by myself and others but never returns to any of those questions to discuss his posts.

And you're right that no additive can give that kind of improvement. You can't change the laws of physics with an additive, even if you buy it at Dollar Tree.

I think this poster has been around before and it's not his first rodeo at Bitog.

Originally Posted by kschachn
Originally Posted by caprice_2nv

Look back at this poster's history, it has been a record of nothing but post after post for additives. He's been questioned about it before by myself and others but never returns to any of those questions to discuss his posts.

And you're right that no additive can give that kind of improvement. You can't change the laws of physics with an additive, even if you buy it at Dollar Tree.

I think this poster has been around before and it's not his first rodeo at Bitog.

Yeah I saw a couple of crazy nonsense posts from this guy. He's not likely to reply to any comments about then. Hopefully nobody takes him seriously.

SMB octane booster available at DOLLAR TREE

booster

Edit, my bad this is for the fuel. Still, do not doubt the power of the Dollar Tree

20190827_195849.png

Last edited:

Which previous banned member are you?

A small bit Redline Break-In to push minimally ZDDP and fruther little bit Penrite "Racing Zinc Top Treat" to push - aggregate - my 9xx ppm 229.5/502 oils, to ~12xx zinc. Ergo, not really much, but fine
wink.gif

In my opinion those new gubbings from Penrite is yet a best oil add stuff then I have ever use.
https://www.penriteoil.com.au/products/racing-zinc-top-treat

Gears, in every variations, 0.5% LiquiMoly GearProtect.

Last edited:
Back