Carfax reveals cursed vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ecotourist
Originally Posted by dippschtick
Somebody needs to stop driving.

There's a TV show in Canada called Canada's Worst Driver

I will have to see if I can somehow watch this.

Why would you think just cause it has 3 6's in it that it is cursed? I have had the same plate for 9 years with 3 6's in it. The plate was last handicap plate he had so I would have to leave and go somewhere else and he told me no one wanted it which I think is silly.

I'm getting sick of the retards in the roads. All they pay attention to is their darn smartphones. My colleague has been hit by a newspaper delivery lady while walking the dog in his neighborhood - major damage, still in the hospital. All she said was that she looked at her for a second.
Today another retard decided to switch the lane without giving it a second thought - hood reaction and awareness saved me, thanks god there was no one on my right.

This is getting ridiculous people

Originally Posted by parshisa
I'm getting sick of the retards in the roads. All they pay attention to is their darn smartphones. My colleague has been hit by a newspaper delivery lady while walking the dog in his neighborhood - major damage, still in the hospital. All she said was that she looked at her for a second.
Today another retard decided to switch the lane without giving it a second thought - hood reaction and awareness saved me, thanks god there was no one on my right.

I agree with you other than the retart remarks , better way to describe it in my book .

My apologies for using this word but i failed to find one that describes them better

Yeah I'm not politically correct at all . My wife corrects me constantly but I have had friends with family members with that handicap and it sure is a struggle for the family .

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Originally Posted by ecotourist
Originally Posted by dippschtick
Somebody needs to stop driving.

There's a TV show in Canada called Canada's Worst Driver

I will have to see if I can somehow watch this.

The lady I referenced is Brittany (seen at about the 1 minute mark) in this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxoKLeI2Ln8

Each "season" shows the evolution of driving skills by the nominees as they're winnowed down to the very worst driver in the group who is awarded a garish "trophy" as this series worst driver. I'm not sure why people would agree to be humiliated in this way but the participants do get very good instruction and often have strong motivation - about to lose their licence, can't afford insurance if they have any more accidents, or in this case (as I recall) her sister won't let her daughter ride with her anymore unless she shapes up. The transformation in Brittany's driving over the course of the series was remarkable. She actually became a pretty good driver. A little motivation does wonders.

A lot of the nominees (and many of the "winners") are male. They're often hugely overconfident and may be more dangerous than many of the women who are more likely to scrape the side of someone's car in a parking lot, but not as likely to weave in and out of heavy traffic at high speed or rage at people for no reason at all.

That reminds me of the time I ran an AutoCheck report on this Integra.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It's a game of chicken. These drivers assume you don't want to get into an accident and you'll impact the rear of their vehicle and bet at fault. It's almost daily that someone almost hits me when changing lanes because they know "the BMW" will slow down. Funny thing is that they're right. If I were driving a POS then I'd let them bump me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back