I broke my washer nozzle right where the line plugs in and thought of doing this but used epoxy instead of super glue because I was out of it. Was a pain to get an initial hold but 1 hour later I coated it in red silicone sealant.
We also used the same red silicone sealant where we didn't thought it would really last or even stick: plugin a 2 inches hole left in an intake pipe with an oil jug cap, and sealing an hole left in a coolant overflow tank with a screw... Inserted from the outside!
‘01 Peugeot Partner 1.9 D, 5W40 A3/B4, 262000 Km, running on WVO
Wife's '19 Suzuki Vitara 1.0 Boosterjet (TGDI), FACTORY FILL, 6000 Km
Backup's ‘01 Toyota RAV4 3-dr 2.0 VVTi, 5W40 A3/B4, 158000 Km