Chevrolet website, how does this happen?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello:

Wanting to build and price a Camaro, I get "Page Not Found" (it's true for every other model I checked). As a retired 30 year Hewlett Packard engineer familiar with this kind of technology, I find this inexcusable. If their website is being updated with new info, it's very simple to link to a page telling the user that. Page Not Found is amateur hour.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro-sports-car/build-and-price/?x-symbolic=byo&x-carline=camaro&x-modelyear=2019&q-sourcepath=/vdccollections/2019/performance/camaro/camaro/jcr%3Acontent/vdcVehicleInfoBlockConfig/vdcShoppingLinks&x-bodystyle=camaro

Scott

Originally Posted by BobsArmory
Someone needs a nap.

Chevrolet is the one taking a nap! Their online store is closed. On a weekend when people have time off work and can shop for cars. Actually, I'm looking for a track car. I'm leaning strongly towards the Mustang GT with the Performance Package. The Camaro V8 SS with the 1LE package could be a consideration, but Chevrolet is not helping me with my selection and shopping experience. Ford is.

Scott

Maybe their website has become as reliable as their vehicles ...³...³...³...³...³...‚...‚

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Do yourself a favor and build a 2019 Infiniti Q60 instead.

lol.gif

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Originally Posted by skyactiv
Do yourself a favor and build a 2019 Infiniti Q60 instead.

lol.gif

That's funny right there.... I think Scott's a dude
He's doesn't want some girls car ...³ðŸ¤”...‚

Man wants some American V-8 Muscle !!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SLO_Town
Hello:

Wanting to build and price a Camaro, I get "Page Not Found" (it's true for every other model I checked). As a retired 30 year Hewlett Packard engineer familiar with this kind of technology, I find this inexcusable. If their website is being updated with new info, it's very simple to link to a page telling the user that. Page Not Found is amateur hour.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro-sports-car/build-and-price/?x-symbolic=byo&x-carline=camaro&x-modelyear=2019&q-sourcepath=/vdccollections/2019/performance/camaro/camaro/jcr%3Acontent/vdcVehicleInfoBlockConfig/vdcShoppingLinks&x-bodystyle=camaro

Scott

WE ARE SORRY, THE PAGE YOU ARE REQUESTING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
Please try again later.

Fathers don't shop for new performance cars on Father's Day!

Originally Posted by SteveG4
Originally Posted by SLO_Town
Hello:

Scott

WE ARE SORRY, THE PAGE YOU ARE REQUESTING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
Please try again later.

Fathers don't shop for new performance cars on Father's Day!

Haha!!

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Scott, FWIW, I just built a Camaro on their website - 1SS 1LE - not a bad way to spend $45k.

That is exactly what I'm after. It will be a track rat.

Scott

Originally Posted by HangFire
How does this happen?

When the money keeps rolling in, management becomes complacent.

That's how.

It happened at HP.

You are right about that!!!!!!!! HP was once great, but now it's a zombie.

Scott

Yeah me to
It's working fine on my end
Probably just a weird deal for OP
I've had the Ford site do the same before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back