Window Privacy Film (Tint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Silver Privacy Film that I've came across says: "PRIVACY PROTECTION - The one way window film provides great intended privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the mirror-like appearance" I'll be using this on my homes windows so I want the mirrored look, day and night. Do they make such a thing?

https://www.amazon.com/Window-Control-Anti-UV-Privacy-Non-Adhesive/dp/B07M722LXC/ref=sr_1_40?crid=2MPSIXIH7U0MI&keywords=window+privacy+film&qid=1560703085&s=gateway&sprefix=windo%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-40

Can't do it with a tint unless your willing to rewrite the laws of physics and change the entire nature of the universe. It's not a property of the tent, the're just telling you how light "works".

But at night wouldn't the inside of the house be brighter than outside.....which would have the mirror effect on the inside??? If I read that right a person could be standing outside of the window at night and you wouldn't see them standing there with the lights on. Right???
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back