Recent Topics
Cool info on the Corvette
by mcrn. 07/20/19 05:55 AM
Your preferred syn or conv oil
by NavyVet88. 07/20/19 05:03 AM
Bruce Crower Passes
by 02SE. 07/20/19 12:30 AM
Toyota YZZA1 Filter, 9,958mls
by edyvw. 07/20/19 12:06 AM
Chevron Supreme 5w30 Noack?
by Whammo. 07/19/19 11:56 PM
Injector sleeves in 7.3 Powerstroke w/ 6 sp MT
by Earls1st. 07/19/19 11:32 PM
Which 0W20 to slow use
by lukejo. 07/19/19 11:09 PM
2012 Camry suspension question
by lukejo. 07/19/19 11:03 PM
Opinions on manufactured homes
by ram_man. 07/19/19 10:50 PM
NGK Ruthenium HX
by David1. 07/19/19 10:21 PM
Royal Purple Filter Mileage Rating
by JerryBob. 07/19/19 09:53 PM
what brand of filter is this?
by ctwhitechin. 07/19/19 09:45 PM
VW Amorak truck
by AZjeff. 07/19/19 09:25 PM
New Honda Super Cub - leaking oil
by Lawn_Care. 07/19/19 08:55 PM
Loc-n-lube
by rideon. 07/19/19 07:54 PM
Humidity thread follow-up... phew!
by 14Accent. 07/19/19 06:55 PM
NEW FEDERATED LF651F FILTER CUT OPEN
by 53' Stude. 07/19/19 06:39 PM
Newest Members
Stonehunter, ctwhitechin, gwandless, Philippe1988, ChiefDaBooty
68712 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
60 registered members (AdditiveOCD, BlueOvalFitter, 65convertible, bismic1, AnthemBassMan, 8 invisible), 936 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics292,123
Posts5,017,243
Members68,712
Most Online2,967
Mar 10th, 2019
Donate to BITOG
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Napa wholesaler-lubricants #5134890
06/15/19 12:23 PM
06/15/19 12:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Valid 6/1-6/30

Pennzoil conventional $3.99/qt, $19.99/5 qt
Pennzoil hm $4.59/qt, $21.99/5 qt
Pennzoil gt 4.59/qt
Pennzoil platinum $5.29/qt, $25.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum hm $5.49/qt, $26.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum euro $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil ultra platinum $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum atf+4 $5.29/qt
Pennzoil platinum lv multi vehicle atf $5.29/qt
Pennzoil synchromesh manual transmission fluid $4.59/qt

Napa universal fleet plus 15/40 $9.99/gal

Rotella t4 $13.99/gal
Rotella t5 $17.99/gal
Rotella t6 $20.99/gal
Rotella gas truck $4.99/qt, $23.99/5 qt
Rotella grease $3.79/tube
-multi purpose
-extreme temperature
-heavy duty
-special duty
Rotella universal tractor fluid $49.99/5 gal
Spirax s6 atf $185.86/5 gal

Valvoline crimson grease $3.19/tube
Valvoline grease $3.49/tube
-palladium
-moly ep multi vehicle
-cerulean
-plex ep -multi vehicle
-lithium general purpose
Valvoline grease $4.99/tube
-cobalt
-synpower

Mobil 1 $5.99/qt, $28.99/5 qt
-advanced
-hm
-afe
-truck & SUV(only qts)
-tdt($23.99/gal)
-euro
-esp(only qts)
Mobil 1 $6.49/qt
-ep
Mobil 1 $8.99/qt
-v twin 20/50
-racing 4t 10/40
Mobil 1 synthetic atf $6.99/qt
Mobil 1 lv atf HP $7.99/qt
Mobil delvac 1 atf $29.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1 esp $21.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1300 super $12.99/gal
Mobil super $2.99/qt
Mobil super synthetic $3.99/qt

Royal purple high performance $6.46/qt
Royal purple high performance street $6.89/qt

Quaker state advanced durability $2.99/qt

Sta lube grease
-sta Plex red $4.99/tube
-moly graph mult purpose $3.99/tube
-sta Plex general purpose $3.49/tube

CRC
-white lithium spray $3.49/can
-freeze off super penetrant $4.99/can
-power lube multi purpose lubricant $3.29/can
-deep creep $6.99/can

Wd-40 $6.29/can

Liquid wrench $3.99/can

Fluid film
-$8.49/11.75 oz can
-$36.99/gal can

Lube Gard $9.99/10 oz bottle
-hfm atf supplement
-atf supplement

Seafoam Hydra trans tune
-$6.99/16 oz can
-$39.99/gal can

Trans x
-posi Trac additive $7.99/32 oz tube
-stop leak & tune up $6.99/15 oz bottle


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134976
06/15/19 02:06 PM
06/15/19 02:06 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,743
Suburban Washington DC
atikovi Offline
atikovi  Offline

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,743
Suburban Washington DC
M1 on sale is still more than Walmart regular price. Rarely buy from NAPA much anymore.

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134982
06/15/19 02:11 PM
06/15/19 02:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 690
Michigan
Kjmack Online content
Kjmack  Online Content

Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 690
Michigan
Originally Posted by Red91
Valid 6/1-6/30

Pennzoil conventional $3.99/qt, $19.99/5 qt
Pennzoil hm $4.59/qt, $21.99/5 qt
Pennzoil gt 4.59/qt
Pennzoil platinum $5.29/qt, $25.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum hm $5.49/qt, $26.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum euro $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil ultra platinum $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum atf+4 $5.29/qt
Pennzoil platinum lv multi vehicle atf $5.29/qt
Pennzoil synchromesh manual transmission fluid $4.59/qt

Napa universal fleet plus 15/40 $9.99/gal

Rotella t4 $13.99/gal
Rotella t5 $17.99/gal
Rotella t6 $20.99/gal
Rotella gas truck $4.99/qt, $23.99/5 qt
Rotella grease $3.79/tube
-multi purpose
-extreme temperature
-heavy duty
-special duty
Rotella universal tractor fluid $49.99/5 gal
Spirax s6 atf $185.86/5 gal

Valvoline crimson grease $3.19/tube
Valvoline grease $3.49/tube
-palladium
-moly ep multi vehicle
-cerulean
-plex ep -multi vehicle
-lithium general purpose
Valvoline grease $4.99/tube
-cobalt
-synpower

Mobil 1 $5.99/qt, $28.99/5 qt
-advanced
-hm
-afe
-truck & SUV(only qts)
-tdt($23.99/gal)
-euro
-esp(only qts)
Mobil 1 $6.49/qt
-ep
Mobil 1 $8.99/qt
-v twin 20/50
-racing 4t 10/40
Mobil 1 synthetic atf $6.99/qt
Mobil 1 lv atf HP $7.99/qt
Mobil delvac 1 atf $29.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1 esp $21.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1300 super $12.99/gal
Mobil super $2.99/qt
Mobil super synthetic $3.99/qt

Royal purple high performance $6.46/qt
Royal purple high performance street $6.89/qt

Quaker state advanced durability $2.99/qt

Sta lube grease
-sta Plex red $4.99/tube
-moly graph mult purpose $3.99/tube
-sta Plex general purpose $3.49/tube

CRC
-white lithium spray $3.49/can
-freeze off super penetrant $4.99/can
-power lube multi purpose lubricant $3.29/can
-deep creep $6.99/can

Wd-40 $6.29/can

Liquid wrench $3.99/can

Fluid film
-$8.49/11.75 oz can
-$36.99/gal can

Lube Gard $9.99/10 oz bottle
-hfm atf supplement
-atf supplement

Seafoam Hydra trans tune
-$6.99/16 oz can
-$39.99/gal can

Trans x
-posi Trac additive $7.99/32 oz tube
-stop leak & tune up $6.99/15 oz bottle

How much is NAPA paying for this advertising ?

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134996
06/15/19 02:27 PM
06/15/19 02:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135000
06/15/19 02:35 PM
06/15/19 02:35 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,482
OH
SatinSilver Offline
SatinSilver  Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,482
OH
Red91,

What are you mostly buying for the shop these days for oil?

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135001
06/15/19 02:35 PM
06/15/19 02:35 PM
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 690
Michigan
Kjmack Online content
Kjmack  Online Content

Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 690
Michigan
Originally Posted by Red91
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.

Thank you for reminding me to not go to Napa for anything . I have way too many wasted trips seeing if by chance they might have something I'm looking for .

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135047
06/15/19 03:42 PM
06/15/19 03:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
53' Stude Offline
53' Stude  Offline

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
Originally Posted by Red91
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.



Thanks for the helpful post Red, I appreciate it as I do shop there for NAPA filters etc smile



Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Kjmack] #5135082
06/15/19 04:47 PM
06/15/19 04:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Can't say I've ever had an issue with getting something from Napa. If anything, they often have a lot in stock that other stores don't. Maybe your particular store isn't managed well.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: SatinSilver] #5135084
06/15/19 04:50 PM
06/15/19 04:50 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
I don't anymore. I started working at a different shop back in October, and I mostly do service work and inspections. I have almost zero interaction with customers, and no interaction with parts and supply ordering. Those things are handled by the owner and service writer. We are using mostly Napa oil and filters.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: 53' Stude] #5135085
06/15/19 04:52 PM
06/15/19 04:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
I'll have to get the flyer out of the car, but I was thinking there was something about the platinum filters in there too. I'll have to look.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135095
06/15/19 05:00 PM
06/15/19 05:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 209
Texas, USA
PPWarrior Offline
PPWarrior  Offline

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 209
Texas, USA
You can still get a better price at Walmart


nissan versa m/t
chevy imapala auto
toyota corolla auto
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: PPWarrior] #5135123
06/15/19 05:56 PM
06/15/19 05:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
#2 thanks for playing.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135181
06/15/19 07:20 PM
06/15/19 07:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
53' Stude Offline
53' Stude  Offline

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
Originally Posted by Red91
Can't say I've ever had an issue with getting something from Napa. If anything, they often have a lot in stock that other stores don't. Maybe your particular store isn't managed well.



Red: I like my NAPA cause they have UOA kitsch. Also the NAPA oils being Valvoline made I wont worry about. Quality oil



Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: 53' Stude] #5135260
06/15/19 08:52 PM
06/15/19 08:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
Red91 Offline OP
Red91  Offline OP

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,588
Alabama, United States
I don't know if you remember my voa of sj rated Kendall gt1, but I used a Napa kit to analyze it. Only voa I've ever done. If I'm not mistaken, it was like $16. The Napa oil is a great deal when on sale. I almost bought a bulk box of synthetic back in April, but I'm trying to only buy what I need, when I need it. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a six pack of $2.99/qt Quaker state that's on sale this month.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135269
06/15/19 08:57 PM
06/15/19 08:57 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
53' Stude Offline
53' Stude  Offline

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,202
In the shop
Originally Posted by Red91
I don't know if you remember my voa of sj rated Kendall gt1, but I used a Napa kit to analyze it. Only voa I've ever done. If I'm not mistaken, it was like $16. The Napa oil is a great deal when on sale. I almost bought a bulk box of synthetic back in April, but I'm trying to only buy what I need, when I need it. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a six pack of $2.99/qt Quaker state that's on sale this month.


Yeah, I remember that VOA smile

I try to buy what my dad wants at Rural King or NAPA.



Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

BOB IS THE OIL GUY® Powered by UBB.threads™