Recent Topics
hotshot fr3 oil additive?
by dogememe - 11/21/19 02:27 PM
Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic
by Toros - 11/21/19 02:01 PM
Need earbud recommendations!
by cwilliamsws6 - 11/21/19 01:50 PM
Snow Shovel Recommendations ?
by Dwight_Frye - 11/21/19 01:29 PM
Torque Wrench Accuracy
by BMWTurboDzl - 11/21/19 12:32 PM
Does Discount Tire sell seconds?
by sasilverbullet - 11/21/19 11:23 AM
Tires for my 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
by diyjake - 11/21/19 10:26 AM
Fair price for a brake job?
by Ddub - 11/21/19 10:09 AM
Anyone backing up their data online?
by gonefishing - 11/21/19 09:52 AM
Fram Ultra C&P
by mpgo4th - 11/21/19 09:19 AM
2001 Nissan Sentra / trans issue?
by Mark72 - 11/21/19 09:10 AM
CVT Maintenance for CVT Dummies
by Brons2 - 11/21/19 09:00 AM
Wix/ Napa best oil Filters
by edward51956 - 11/21/19 08:54 AM
Mahle OC84, 1974 BMW 2002
by wings&wheels - 11/21/19 08:48 AM
Oil is staying clean on Kubota L3560!
by Rglossip - 11/21/19 08:41 AM
7317 or 6607?
by cwilliamsws6 - 11/21/19 08:00 AM
Dana S110 Lube change
by Parkman - 11/21/19 07:21 AM
Newest Members
Kylefl1, JDee71, trgfunds, jtowndtk, Bogie247
69934 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
87 registered members (53' Stude, 007, AandPDan, 379KITTY, A310, 7 invisible), 2,012 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics297,731
Posts5,121,577
Members69,934
Most Online3,589
Nov 2nd, 2019
Donate to BITOG
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Napa wholesaler-lubricants #5134890 06/15/19 11:23 AM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
Valid 6/1-6/30

Pennzoil conventional $3.99/qt, $19.99/5 qt
Pennzoil hm $4.59/qt, $21.99/5 qt
Pennzoil gt 4.59/qt
Pennzoil platinum $5.29/qt, $25.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum hm $5.49/qt, $26.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum euro $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil ultra platinum $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum atf+4 $5.29/qt
Pennzoil platinum lv multi vehicle atf $5.29/qt
Pennzoil synchromesh manual transmission fluid $4.59/qt

Napa universal fleet plus 15/40 $9.99/gal

Rotella t4 $13.99/gal
Rotella t5 $17.99/gal
Rotella t6 $20.99/gal
Rotella gas truck $4.99/qt, $23.99/5 qt
Rotella grease $3.79/tube
-multi purpose
-extreme temperature
-heavy duty
-special duty
Rotella universal tractor fluid $49.99/5 gal
Spirax s6 atf $185.86/5 gal

Valvoline crimson grease $3.19/tube
Valvoline grease $3.49/tube
-palladium
-moly ep multi vehicle
-cerulean
-plex ep -multi vehicle
-lithium general purpose
Valvoline grease $4.99/tube
-cobalt
-synpower

Mobil 1 $5.99/qt, $28.99/5 qt
-advanced
-hm
-afe
-truck & SUV(only qts)
-tdt($23.99/gal)
-euro
-esp(only qts)
Mobil 1 $6.49/qt
-ep
Mobil 1 $8.99/qt
-v twin 20/50
-racing 4t 10/40
Mobil 1 synthetic atf $6.99/qt
Mobil 1 lv atf HP $7.99/qt
Mobil delvac 1 atf $29.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1 esp $21.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1300 super $12.99/gal
Mobil super $2.99/qt
Mobil super synthetic $3.99/qt

Royal purple high performance $6.46/qt
Royal purple high performance street $6.89/qt

Quaker state advanced durability $2.99/qt

Sta lube grease
-sta Plex red $4.99/tube
-moly graph mult purpose $3.99/tube
-sta Plex general purpose $3.49/tube

CRC
-white lithium spray $3.49/can
-freeze off super penetrant $4.99/can
-power lube multi purpose lubricant $3.29/can
-deep creep $6.99/can

Wd-40 $6.29/can

Liquid wrench $3.99/can

Fluid film
-$8.49/11.75 oz can
-$36.99/gal can

Lube Gard $9.99/10 oz bottle
-hfm atf supplement
-atf supplement

Seafoam Hydra trans tune
-$6.99/16 oz can
-$39.99/gal can

Trans x
-posi Trac additive $7.99/32 oz tube
-stop leak & tune up $6.99/15 oz bottle


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134976 06/15/19 01:06 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,052
A
atikovi Online Content
Online Content
A
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,052
M1 on sale is still more than Walmart regular price. Rarely buy from NAPA much anymore.

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134982 06/15/19 01:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 719
K
Kjmack Offline
Offline
K
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 719
Originally Posted by Red91
Valid 6/1-6/30

Pennzoil conventional $3.99/qt, $19.99/5 qt
Pennzoil hm $4.59/qt, $21.99/5 qt
Pennzoil gt 4.59/qt
Pennzoil platinum $5.29/qt, $25.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum hm $5.49/qt, $26.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum euro $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil ultra platinum $5.99/qt, $27.99/5 qt
Pennzoil platinum atf+4 $5.29/qt
Pennzoil platinum lv multi vehicle atf $5.29/qt
Pennzoil synchromesh manual transmission fluid $4.59/qt

Napa universal fleet plus 15/40 $9.99/gal

Rotella t4 $13.99/gal
Rotella t5 $17.99/gal
Rotella t6 $20.99/gal
Rotella gas truck $4.99/qt, $23.99/5 qt
Rotella grease $3.79/tube
-multi purpose
-extreme temperature
-heavy duty
-special duty
Rotella universal tractor fluid $49.99/5 gal
Spirax s6 atf $185.86/5 gal

Valvoline crimson grease $3.19/tube
Valvoline grease $3.49/tube
-palladium
-moly ep multi vehicle
-cerulean
-plex ep -multi vehicle
-lithium general purpose
Valvoline grease $4.99/tube
-cobalt
-synpower

Mobil 1 $5.99/qt, $28.99/5 qt
-advanced
-hm
-afe
-truck & SUV(only qts)
-tdt($23.99/gal)
-euro
-esp(only qts)
Mobil 1 $6.49/qt
-ep
Mobil 1 $8.99/qt
-v twin 20/50
-racing 4t 10/40
Mobil 1 synthetic atf $6.99/qt
Mobil 1 lv atf HP $7.99/qt
Mobil delvac 1 atf $29.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1 esp $21.99/gal
Mobil delvac 1300 super $12.99/gal
Mobil super $2.99/qt
Mobil super synthetic $3.99/qt

Royal purple high performance $6.46/qt
Royal purple high performance street $6.89/qt

Quaker state advanced durability $2.99/qt

Sta lube grease
-sta Plex red $4.99/tube
-moly graph mult purpose $3.99/tube
-sta Plex general purpose $3.49/tube

CRC
-white lithium spray $3.49/can
-freeze off super penetrant $4.99/can
-power lube multi purpose lubricant $3.29/can
-deep creep $6.99/can

Wd-40 $6.29/can

Liquid wrench $3.99/can

Fluid film
-$8.49/11.75 oz can
-$36.99/gal can

Lube Gard $9.99/10 oz bottle
-hfm atf supplement
-atf supplement

Seafoam Hydra trans tune
-$6.99/16 oz can
-$39.99/gal can

Trans x
-posi Trac additive $7.99/32 oz tube
-stop leak & tune up $6.99/15 oz bottle

How much is NAPA paying for this advertising ?

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5134996 06/15/19 01:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135000 06/15/19 01:35 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,752
S
SatinSilver Offline
Offline
S
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,752
Red91,

What are you mostly buying for the shop these days for oil?

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135001 06/15/19 01:35 PM
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 719
K
Kjmack Offline
Offline
K
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 719
Originally Posted by Red91
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.

Thank you for reminding me to not go to Napa for anything . I have way too many wasted trips seeing if by chance they might have something I'm looking for .

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135047 06/15/19 02:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
53' Stude Online Content
Online Content
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
Originally Posted by Red91
Well, they aren't. I posted this for anyone interested. The two of you have already gotten the obligatory "cheaper at Walmart" and "how much for advertising?" Comments out of the way, so congratulations.



Thanks for the helpful post Red, I appreciate it as I do shop there for NAPA filters etc smile



Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Kjmack] #5135082 06/15/19 03:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
Can't say I've ever had an issue with getting something from Napa. If anything, they often have a lot in stock that other stores don't. Maybe your particular store isn't managed well.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: SatinSilver] #5135084 06/15/19 03:50 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
I don't anymore. I started working at a different shop back in October, and I mostly do service work and inspections. I have almost zero interaction with customers, and no interaction with parts and supply ordering. Those things are handled by the owner and service writer. We are using mostly Napa oil and filters.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: 53' Stude] #5135085 06/15/19 03:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
I'll have to get the flyer out of the car, but I was thinking there was something about the platinum filters in there too. I'll have to look.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135095 06/15/19 04:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 209
P
PPWarrior Offline
Offline
P
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 209
You can still get a better price at Walmart

Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: PPWarrior] #5135123 06/15/19 04:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
#2 thanks for playing.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135181 06/15/19 06:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
53' Stude Online Content
Online Content
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
Originally Posted by Red91
Can't say I've ever had an issue with getting something from Napa. If anything, they often have a lot in stock that other stores don't. Maybe your particular store isn't managed well.



Red: I like my NAPA cause they have UOA kitsch. Also the NAPA oils being Valvoline made I wont worry about. Quality oil



Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: 53' Stude] #5135260 06/15/19 07:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
R
Red91 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,810
I don't know if you remember my voa of sj rated Kendall gt1, but I used a Napa kit to analyze it. Only voa I've ever done. If I'm not mistaken, it was like $16. The Napa oil is a great deal when on sale. I almost bought a bulk box of synthetic back in April, but I'm trying to only buy what I need, when I need it. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a six pack of $2.99/qt Quaker state that's on sale this month.


05 Chevy Impala
3.4 V6
Pit crew QS 10/30
Re: Napa wholesaler-lubricants [Re: Red91] #5135269 06/15/19 07:57 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
53' Stude Online Content
Online Content
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,935
Originally Posted by Red91
I don't know if you remember my voa of sj rated Kendall gt1, but I used a Napa kit to analyze it. Only voa I've ever done. If I'm not mistaken, it was like $16. The Napa oil is a great deal when on sale. I almost bought a bulk box of synthetic back in April, but I'm trying to only buy what I need, when I need it. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a six pack of $2.99/qt Quaker state that's on sale this month.


Yeah, I remember that VOA smile

I try to buy what my dad wants at Rural King or NAPA.



Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

BOB IS THE OIL GUY® Powered by UBB.threads™