Scotty Kilmer makes $151,00 a month?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to popular belief/opinion, it's actually pretty difficult to accurately estimate YouTube earnings. Earnings are directly tied to user engagement (ad views, clicks, etc etc) and not view or subscriber counts.

That said, my rough estimate for his earnings are $25k-125k/month. Probably around $50k/month average over the course of a year. Not bad, huh!?

I'd act like Scotty in videos for $50k a month, too.
smile.gif

No wonder he's so hyped up and happy. I would be too if I made $151,000 a month for making YouTube videos.

My daughter knew a guy in HS who made big bucks from gaming videos...hey, more power to him. He had a really nice high end Mustang when he was 16.
I believe he is holding off on or skipping college now because he doesn't want to interrupt his revenue stream.

You all sit here and deride Scotty..
Certainly he is silly and his delivery is off beat...

But the real question is, who's the sucker now?!?

Originally Posted by Imp4

I was thinking the same thing. I don't call anyone making that amount monthly dumb or stupid.

Originally Posted by Imp4

I deride him for being annoying and out of touch with most things having to do with modern Automotive..
.. but there are a LOT of people out there like that.. and apparently they're watching his videos.

I do not count myself one of them. I can't stand him.

Scotty K. actually makes some really good observations occasionally, if you can overlook the exaggeration. He is easily worth that money compared to most airheads on TV. Ed

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
My daughter knew a guy in HS who made big bucks from gaming videos...hey, more power to him. He had a really nice high end Mustang when he was 16.
I believe he is holding off on or skipping college now because he doesn't want to interrupt his revenue stream.

My kids watch Brickshow Brian/ Bricks O'Brian and the dude lives in his mom's basement somewhere in Massachusetts, is 23, and always talks about stuff like eating at the Cheezecake Factory. I guess he's relateable.

Originally Posted by The Critic
https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel/UCtAGzm9e_liY7ko1PBhzTHA

If the site is correct, South Main Auto makes 1/10th of that, and his content is 10x better IMO.

Yeah but REV UP YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!

Want to see someone that has more money than ? Check out superspeedersrob. Other Youtubers, they are working on Bentleys and Lamborghinis.. These Youtubers seem to have some serious coin. Even Samcrac. I do not get how me makes a profit on any car, the work the cars he gets needs is expensive and extensive and I just don't see it. Audis, Volkswagens, he bought a Porsche Cayenne GTS once, I would like to know if he makes a profit on anything, or if he has the lixurious privilege of working on the cars and showing us, with money as no object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back