Which 0w-40s Would You Choose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart has Pennzoil Platinum 0W-40
Originally Posted by JLTD
Originally Posted by beanoil
No question for me.
Valvoline 0w40, currently on sale at NAPA for 4.99 a quart.
NAPA sale
There is link to the Valvoline spec sheet at the bottom that indicates 53.90% PAO.

thumbsup2.gif
That's a great deal.

Probably even better to get Pennzoil Platinum 0W-40 from Walmart? I see 5 qt for $28 and there's a $10 rebate going on brings it down to below $4/qt!

Mobil 1 0w 40 and castrol 0w 40 both very good oils.
Used both with 10k oil changes

Originally Posted by Miller88
Originally Posted by addyguy
Just to toss it out there....
Amsoil SS 0W-40. If it has the same add-pack as other SS oils, it is loaded with 200+ moly and 300+ boron.
You don't need specific Euro specs, so this would work great...its designed as a 'North American' 0W-40.

Interesting -- that does sound like a good oil. I don't know any Amsoil dealers so it can get quite costly.

If that's something you'd be interested, reach out to Pablo on here. He'll get you squared away and anything over $100 gets free shipping, I believe.

Originally Posted by kschachn
This user has been spamming us with his Kixx nonsense ever since he joined, it is pretty much all he does.

He gets his kicks by peddling kixx
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kschachn
This user has been spamming us with his Kixx nonsense ever since he joined, it is pretty much all he does.

Hard to keep track of them all. I gave up doing that a few years ago since they were getting on my nerves too much.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back