Threats to violate rules in mass by another group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by Garak
Originally Posted by gathermewool
Facebook is fine, guys. You can ignore things you don't like.

I ignore the entire platform.
wink.gif

lol.gif
... for sure, that's my MO.

I'm glad I watched a couple … absolutely hilarious!

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Facebook is fine, guys. You can ignore things you don't like.

I ignore the entire platform.
wink.gif

+1. If this thread referencing it not posted here, wouldn't have known about comment/post. And same as FB itself, nothing missed.

I cannot fathom how some people rely on that ridiculous platform. I have employees want to show me or send me things or reach me there. I don't have a Facebook account and that's not going to change.

I remember years ago my god daughter was grounded from Facebook. I don't think she would have wailed louder if you horsewhipped her.

I cannot fathom how some people rely on that ridiculous platform. I have employees want to show me or send me things or reach me there. I don't have a Facebook account and that's not going to change.

I remember years ago my god daughter was grounded from Facebook. I don't think she would have wailed louder if you horsewhipped her.

Well, I gave you a pretty good example of someone who's pretty much a hermit (me), but who still has 200+ "friends" on facebook. I accept a few new friends every year (mostly people from work - nukes are pretty tight-nit) and delete a few who don't ever respond to relatively infrequent requests to meet up when I'm in their area or even just asking how they're doing. Some other people delete their accounts, adding at least a few a year to my deletion pool.

It brings me joy to keep track of certain people from HS, the academy, my travels, and my wife's and my family without having to pick up a phone.

I've gone through some rough times recently and gave up on Facebook for a bit. No one missed me and that was fine. I missed their stories and lives and when I came back a few months back, that's all that matters, is what it means to me. I don't post much at all, but I find a lot there to like and a lot of life there to keep me going.

Along that same exact vein, you and everyone else should do what makes you happy. if you want to shun the world, I 100% agree that you should be able to do so.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Watch 5 minutes of this side by side … STP -vs- Redline …
when he gets to both VOA samples being identical on iron PPM you will have seen his talent on display …

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C984E6100161E261143&&FORM=VRDGAR

He sounds like to me one of those attendants at the water gun horse raises you see at the fly-by-night traveling circus'. Winner WInner, we have a winner, get your cheap prize at the end.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Talent_Keyhole
Originally Posted by 4WD
Watch 5 minutes of this side by side … STP -vs- Redline …
when he gets to both VOA samples being identical on iron PPM you will have seen his talent on display …

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C984E6100161E261143&&FORM=VRDGAR

He sounds like to me one of those attendants at the water gun horse raises you see at the fly-by-night traveling circus'. Winner WInner, we have a winner, get your cheap prize at the end.

Yeah … if that STP came with 10 ppm of iron right from the bottle, Winner, Winner …

I've seen his videos on YT. Useless. I'm inclined to veer away from what he supports because he comes across as a real moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back