Valvoline All Climate or Val Durablend in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Durablend does not contain sodium, something I do not like.. I think Durablend also has neat noack # something that might matter in a 2000 auto.
smile.gif

:!Makes all the sense in the world. Blends are not popular re. lower cost. But keep in mind $19 includes a filter sometimes as good as Pure One and the syn same deal is $28 and will soon be more as the oil is going up as I type.

No now it contains sodium again looking at the new up to date data. .049. I really think it did all along and the prior data not showing it was wrong.Still I think no moly or boron but the mystery that does not show up in $30 uoas. Either way cannot hurt trying it as it seems to be on sale most of the time.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Also Durablend does not contain sodium, something I do not like.. I think Durablend also has neat noack # something that might matter in a 2000 auto.
smile.gif

Ancient thread but I just picked up a jug of Valvoline All Climate Advanced 5w30 and it is now SN/CF ACEA A5/B5. I searched on BITOG but didn't come across one, does anyone have a UOA for this?

I'm confused because I thought White Bottle is now a syn-blend, but it's not listed as such on their website and they still show Durablend...

Originally Posted by SureshR
Ancient thread but I just picked up a jug of Valvoline All Climate Advanced 5w30 and it is now SN/CF ACEA A5/B5. I searched on BITOG but didn't come across one, does anyone have a UOA for this?

I would guess this would be called Advanced Full Synthetic in the US?
Valvoline is actually pretty good about sharing info in their PDS' compared to most of the big oil makers...
https://sharena21.springcm.com/Publ...bd3/3aa410a1-0bbd-e711-9c12-ac162d889bd1

Yup thanks. Their India website is shared with Cummins, with whom they're local partners. The PDS stats aren't as easy to find there as on the US site. This looks useful.

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh
I'm confused because I thought White Bottle is now a syn-blend, but it's not listed as such on their website and they still show Durablend...

Also I would not be exaggerating stating I have not seen Durablend on the shelf in nearly a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back