Stupidest jokes - Please contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with a terribly bad joke, if you even can call it that. It amused my back-then 5-year old endlessly.

What did the Indian say when his dog fell off the bluff?

"Doggone!"

Last edited:
Where is Engagement, Ohio?

Halfway Between Dayton, and Marion.

and b/c I have the sort of mind that HAD to see what really was half way between Dayton and Marion.......Mechanicsburg...

Here's a real oldie. Along with a lot of other classic folklore, my father learned it from his grandfather, who remembered the Civil War.

What's the shortest poem?

FLEAS
Adam
had 'em.

Last edited:
While growing up, we were so poor,

One day I saw my Mother kicking a tin-can down the street.
I said, "Mom, what are you doing" ?
She said, "were moving".

Another time I saw my Mother walking down the street wearing only one shoe.
I said, "Mom, you lost a shoe".
She said, "No, I found a shoe".

Last edited:
A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender exclaims: "Hey! We serve a drink named after you!"

The puzzled grasshopper asks: "Who would name a drink Bob?!?"

A priest, a doctor, a lawyer, and an engineer go out to play a round of golf together.
The quickly become upset by the slow play of the foursome in front of them who take forever to finish a single hole and begin to complain very loudly about the pace.
The caddymaster happens to hear them and marches over to tell them a thing or two.
"The gentlemen in front of you are four firemen who lost their sight fighting a fire in our clubhouse and play here for free with special beeping golf balls as a result...I suggest you stuff the complaining and leave if you have a problem with them!"
The priest says, "I will pray every day for these men to regain their sight."
The doctor says, "I will check the latest journals to see if there are new treatments that could help these men."
The lawyer says, "I will work pro bono for these men to make sure they have all the legal help they could possibly need."
The engineer says, "WHY CAN'T THESE GUYS PLAY AT NIGHT?!?!?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back