Toyota TRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most of you have seen some Toyota trucks running around with TRD on it's rear quarter. As you may know

TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development....what if it was Toyota Unlimited Racing Development?

I don't think that package would be quite as popular.
12.gif

It would make even more sense to put that decal on the rear of the vehicle.

Originally Posted by harry j
I'm sure most of you have seen some Toyota trucks running around with TRD on it's rear quarter. As you may know

TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development....what if it was Toyota Unlimited Racing Development?

The newest gen Tacoma is already known as the TURD gen, so I guess it's not that far off.

Well if it has the 4.0, it's about as slow as one... wait...
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by cpayne5
Funny you mention it...I saw a TURD last week. Had to take a picture.
smile.gif

[Linked Image]

lol.gif

As a toyota fanboi, I am offhanded..

...TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development....what if it was Toyota Unlimited Racing Development?
Are you sure about that? I always assumed it was either the latter, or else Toyota Intensive Racing Engine Development.

Seriously, it's a really dumb acronym.

Then there's the Nissan Juke...

Leave it the Japanese to spell joke wrong.

We had a local Juke owner who had the personalized plate "Box Hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back