New Honda - it Finally arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally came in and I brought home yesterday afternoon. A 2019 Honda Super Cub - #482 of a limited run.

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Onetor
Neat! Where is it made?

Honestly i'm not sure where it's assembled.
Same engine as the Grom, but i'll have to look into it.

Awesome. Show us your leather jacket and tattoos!

Gotta comment on your lawn....you must be into natural medications (Plantago major)?
lol.gif

Originally Posted by doitmyself
Gotta comment on your lawn....you must be into natural medications (Plantago major)?
lol.gif

No leather or tattoos, lol
Lawn - my lawn is always the worst in the neighborhood. Kinda like a mechanic's car always needs work.
After mowing all day, mine is the last one I want to think about.
grin2.gif

What's its top speed? As a kid, I had a really fun Honda CT90 that would go about 45mph on level ground. But would easily top 65 down a long hill. I made repeated high speed runs and learned how to get the most speed possible ...„

Sweet, although the cast wheels do detract a bit from the otherwise true to period look.
The disc brake is justified for safety reasons.

Originally Posted by Cujet
What's its top speed? As a kid, I had a really fun Honda CT90 that would go about 45mph on level ground. But would easily top 65 down a long hill. I made repeated high speed runs and learned how to get the most speed possible ...„

Not sure, i'm not doing any high-speed runs yet. Letting the engine break-in a little
Others have reported 60-ish on a flat with no wind, but that's after 1500-200 miles.

Originally Posted by fdcg27
Sweet, although the cast wheels do detract a bit from the otherwise true to period look.
The disc brake is justified for safety reasons.

Oh well, I can't have it all. But Yes, i'm all for the disc brake up front.
Sure is a comfortable seat, I like it already.

Congrats! I really like those. A local dealer has one along with the monkey. I think I would go with the Cub as it seems a little more practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back