Wow! Chevron Delo XLE so quiet the wife noticed on her own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kstanf150
I would have tried the Rotella MV but not available in my area

Check with a distributor. Sometimes you have to think like a trucker or fleet manager.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gman2304
What does the "with deal : $17.34 " mean?
smirk.gif

Dunno but when I get to the check out/place order screen it's still just $17.34.. so it doesn't appear to involve a rebate.

Originally Posted by Garak
I would have tried the Rotella MV but not available in my area

Check with a distributor. Sometimes you have to think like a trucker or fleet manager.
wink.gif

The only Shell Distributor is about 45 miles from me
Not sure if my local BP Distributor would stock it or get

Last edited:
Maybe your wife got her new hearing aid batteries put in
lol.gif

In all seriousness I have been impressed with my lady because she always noticed a difference after doing stuff on her car... Now if I could get her to pay attention like that while shopping for stuff or instead of adding Cayenne pepper to the deviled eggs maybe she could read a label and put paprika on them instead
lol.gif

The other red colored stuff put on deviled eggs...

Originally Posted by bbhero
...adding Cayenne pepper to the deviled eggs :

IDK, that actually sounds pretty good if you like spicy... and it's in the right amount.

Ouch, that's a long ways. NAPA Canada has it; I don't know how NAPA down south figures in on that, or if you have one close.

There's a NAPA store where I live, but to be honest I haven't been in that store in probably 5 years. Be a good reason to go back and check out the oil inventory

Last edited:
Delo 400 Severe Duty 15w30 is where my money would be going! Another great oil I wish we could get here in the UK. 15w30's are about but not by major manafacturers.

Ouch, that's a long ways. NAPA Canada has it; I don't know how NAPA down south figures in on that, or if you have one close.

There's a NAPA store where I live, but to be honest I haven't been in that store in probably 5 years. Be a good reason to go back and check out the oil inventory

Napa has it on sale right now if your local store doesn't have it in stock, they can order it.

A few years ago I used to run this oil in both of my Honda Civic's, back then at Walmart you could get it for $12-$13 gallon which was a really good deal for being a semi-synthetic oil that I could use instead of 5w30 and my only regrets is not buying more of it at that price. You can find it on their website but not for the same price and around here it is very hard to find it locally on the shelves in the stores as they are now stocking 15w40 instead but on occasion you can find their 5w40 which is also an awesome deal and their price hasn't moved all that much either for that one. I was able to stock up more of the 10w30 from Auto Zone they had on sale awhile back but you really have to watch their store pricing and they are not the same from one store to the next so buyer beware.

Chevron makes some of the best sleeper oil's available imo especially their Delo lineup.

Some of the more not known oils can be had for great values, and they are still very very good. Keep On Truckin and grab up that oil!

Originally Posted by Bailes1992
Delo 400 Severe Duty 15w30 is where my money would be going! Another great oil I wish we could get here in the UK. 15w30's are about but not by major manafacturers.

That is pretty dried up. I got several sweet deals on it but I don't think Amazon even lists it any longer. I only have two gallons left.

Originally Posted by Merek
Chevron makes some of the best sleeper oil's available imo especially their Delo lineup.

Shhhhhh🙊.. don't tell anyone about Supreme 5w20/30 SB for $12.88 for 5qts, don't want the price to go up....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back