Threats to violate rules in mass by another group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is snapshot of FB Group that plans to infiltrate and repeatedly post YT videos, because their ogranizer, Bill Trammel, was banned by BITOG for repeatedly violating forum rules.

The two FB groups in question are MACTGARAGE and MACTFORDEDGE

MACT Garage Plans to infiltrate BITOG.jpg

I've tried to watch one of his (MACT) VOA videos and holy balls, his videos are so hard to watch. It's like watching paint dry, seriously.

Well if they post useful info, then what is the problem?
Not sure what is being talked about with "other lab results".
While I think Blackstone is used most here, I see plenty of Polaris and Wix lab results as well as a few others, and quite a few trashing Blackstone for how they do their tests.

And yes, we do bash those that trash a Fram Ultra just because it is a Fram and they are ignorant.

Violate what rules ? Posting links to videos that are oil-related ?

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
I love his ignorant "no oil filter can last 20,000 miles" comment, when I've done 19,700 myself on the xB (XG3600) and it looked like it could have done ANOTHER 20K!

Even today's manufacturers sometimes recommend changing a filter every other oil change.

Like you, I cut apart filters regularly (aviation world requires it) and I do it to my cars/trucks from time to time. Not once have I found any form of debris in a well maintained non race street vehicle.

Although probably not smart, I'd bet a car like a conventional 4 cylinder Accord could have a filter on there for a decade with regular oil changes.

Originally Posted by JustN89
I've tried to watch one of his (MACT) VOA videos and holy balls, his videos are so hard to watch. It's like watching paint dry, seriously.

I agree, they are just horrendous.
I think I watched him recite ppm levels off some report for maybe two minutes and gave up. IIRC he had the camera aimed right up his nose from below, too...another feature of many bad YT vids.

He won't actually post any facts, he might (or have others) post links to his you tube, because he isn't interested in facts he's interested in gettin his you tube views up so he can make a buck.

Originally Posted by redhat
what was his username on here?

I'm going to guess this one:
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/81485
It says he has eight posts but only two show up so I'm guessing six got deleted.

Talent_Keyhole seems a bit obsessed about him and his Bitog relationship, maybe it is because they both live in Iowa
smile.gif

And it makes me laugh he has "about 100" people he recruited and ready to go to make an assault on Bitog. Lol.

Without a doubt it's the same person. And yeah, it appears that the OP has something against this Bill/MACT guy....

Also he's apparently a current member and last logged in on 06/03/19, so I don't think he's "banned" unless he also had another user name.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Violate what rules ? Posting links to videos that are oil-related ?

Agree. That is not violating rules.

However, if it's a concentrated effort just to stirr the pot, then maybe?

Originally Posted by kschachn
Also he's apparently a current member and last logged in on 06/03/19, so I don't think he's "banned" unless he also had another user name.

He does not show up on the User List, so my guess is he was banned or at least suspended in the last few days.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by kschachn

He does not show up on the User List, so my guess is he was banned or at least suspended in the last few days.

His handle was MACT. He recently posted a video of him visiting Black Stone Labs. Several members thanked him for his contribution. He then went back to his own FB group (MACTFORDEDGE) and trashed and dissed the group as being mean, and crazy, which is true for some of us, but it certainly was not warranted. He is a sympathy hound, always look to point fingers and play to his group which he owns.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Without a doubt it's the same person. And yeah, it appears that the OP has something against this Bill/MACT guy....

Bill Trammell, admits he rarely posts to the group, and when he does he likes to stir the pot, and then diss the group on his own FB group. He was not blocked for just posting a YT video about his BSL UOA, and boring videos as he claims. The admins obviously had a good reason. Bill plays loose with the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back