PCH phone scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Publishers Clearing House official called and told me I had won 6.5 million and a Denali deluxe pickup. Twenty minutes of trying to come up with $5,000 to "cover registration of barcode" and things were going just grand when a rooster(I'm not making this up)crowed in the background. Ask him what a chicken was doing in PCH office. Yada,yada, yada, call me at 1-876-395-3823 when you have number of Amazon card so we can get your money and vehicle to you. I was really looking forward to meeting Jacoby&Myers attorneys, FBI agent and state officials who would be bringing check and new vehicle out Friday. Did I miss my chance to be a millionaire? Call came from 876 prefix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by old1
If they want money to give you money it is a SCAM. Run, do not walk away.
Especially so PCH has chickens in their digs old1.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
Publishers Clearing House official called and told me I had won 6.5 million and a Denali deluxe pickup.

I would have demanded swapping that Denali pickup for a Korean Kia or Hyundai pickup.

Wait ..................... never mind! I was going to suggest pounding your fists for a Tesla pickup also. But last I heard Tesla was still testing a rear engine pickup model.

Last edited:
Call them back and *67 your number so they don't know who's calling, and play some games with them.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Call them back and *67 your number so they don't know who's calling, and play some games with them.
grin2.gif

Not sure I would do this given the Jamaica 876 prefix. They could profit from just calling back.

you are fortunate,winning a new truck & 6.5M
buy a MegaMillions ticket, it's over 1/2 billion this Friday!

Speaking of PCH...I made the MISTAKE of entering their 'Win $5000 a Week for Life' Sweepstakes last year and they send me e-mails every day....they are a PITA.... trying to sell 'merchandise' that is not really a bargain and the shipping costs are Rock Auto like.....

You're lucky. I get calls from the IRS saying I owe them money, and to send a money order. I'm tired of sending money orders to this outfit.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JerryBob
You're lucky. I get calls from the IRS saying I owe them money, and to send a money order. I'm tired of sending money orders to this outfit.

You should have them send you money for the deed of a bridge in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back