Tracy Morgan's 1 hour old Bugatti hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SirTanon

also...:

"Nor did she recognize the Bugatti's owner."

Okay. Just lock her up.

To be honest, I know who he is but wouldn't recognize him right away.

I know Tracy's loaded, and a very funny guy-but I just can't wrap my head around $2 mil for a CAR?? One could buy a lot of real estate, or something that would go up in value, for that much coin!

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
I know Tracy's loaded, and a very funny guy-but I just can't wrap my head around $2 mil for a CAR?? One could buy a lot of real estate, or something that would go up in value, for that much coin!

You mean like the car which as already nearly doubled in value?

Certain cars are very valid investments that you can enjoy.

Originally Posted by bullwinkle

you know he collects sharks too, right?
Stay safe Tracy. We need funny people these days.

I have a buddy who bought a Tesla and on the way home from the dealer some kid t boned it so badly I believe it was totaled. It took MANY months for him to get a replacement.

My heard bleeds for Tracy Morgan.

just rubbed up against it...hardly smashed

True but will still be 100 grand or more to fix it.

Originally Posted by atikovi
What idiot drives a car like that in NYC traffic?

That was my thought. Why not pay an auto shipper that specializes in exotics bring it to you?

Makes you wonder if the Bugatti "suddenly appeared" where there had been an open lane. On the other hand with the Honda driver talking on the phone he may have been there all along.

The woman driving the SUV probably didn't see him sitting so low....with her up higher.

PS: I just saw the video of him calling her a 'female dog'.....sounds like a misogynistic guy....

Originally Posted by pbm
The woman driving the SUV probably didn't see him sitting so low....with her up higher.

PS: I just saw the video of him calling her a 'female dog'.....sounds like a misogynistic guy....

And he may very well be but I wouldn't let something said in the heat of the moment define him. Heck, if someone just sideswiped my $2mill Bugatti I'd probably have some real choice words for them myself.

He's lucky she did not drive off and destroy the car. I would have if a large fat man hit my window. Life is too short to deal with people like that. That is what insurance and police can deal with.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Originally Posted by pbm

And he may very well be but I wouldn't let something said in the heat of the moment define him. Heck, if someone just sideswiped my $2mill Bugatti I'd probably have some real choice words for them myself.

And what if she did? What was he planning on doing then? Hitting her?
confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by CrAlt
And what if she did? What was he planning on doing then? Hitting her?
confused.gif

Doubt it with all the bystanders..but if it were me, I'd have gotten out and let him hit me, if he were stupid enough. Can you say cha-ching 💰!...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back